PDA

View Full Version : The X Factor (UK show)

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
So, the final is coming up this weekend of The X Factor, 6 hopeful finalists will have to show that they have the X Factor as they vie to make loads of money for Simon Cowell regardless of who wins.. Ahem, I mean show that they have the talent to make it in the music industry.

This year's finalists include, Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, Boy band One Direction, and probably the most controversial entrant into the final, 17 year old rapper Cher Lloyd, who according to certain UK published celebrity rags such as OK, has recieved death threats because of her performances.

So, does anyone here actually watch this? I do, not because I'm interested, purely because after Merlin on BBC1, there's nothing else on except the Lottery numbers and then Casualty so I switch over to ITV.

Personally though, based on last week's semi-final performances, I want Rebecca Ferguson to win, but I have a bad feeling that being the complete numpties that Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh are, they'll vote for Cher Lloyd, and I do NOT want her to win! Rap is, always has been, and always WILL be, crap IMO.

Plym
12-06-2010, 09:51 PM
I do, not because I'm interested, purely because after Merlin on BBC1, there's nothing else on except the Lottery numbers and then Casualty so I switch over to ITV. You could try going out on a Saturday night instead of giving this tripe another viewer?

gazmaster1
12-06-2010, 10:09 PM
So, the final is coming up this weekend of The X Factor, 6 hopeful finalists will have to show that they have the X Factor as they vie to make loads of money for Simon Cowell regardless of who wins.. Ahem, I mean show that they have the talent to make it in the music industry.

This year's finalists include, Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, Boy band One Direction, and probably the most controversial entrant into the final, 17 year old rapper Cher Lloyd, who according to certain UK published celebrity rags such as OK, has recieved death threats because of her performances.

So, does anyone here actually watch this? I do, not because I'm interested, purely because after Merlin on BBC1, there's nothing else on except the Lottery numbers and then Casualty so I switch over to ITV.

Personally though, based on last week's semi-final performances, I want Rebecca Ferguson to win, but I have a bad feeling that being the complete numpties that Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh are, they'll vote for Cher Lloyd, and I do NOT want her to win! Rap is, always has been, and always WILL be, crap IMO.

she should do a duet with n-dubz for the final

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
You could try going out on a Saturday night instead of giving this tripe another viewer?

What? Go down Town and spend about an hour trying to get anywhere near the Bar for 1 drink? And end up having to pay about 3 Pound a Pint for the "privelidge"? Call me tight but I'd rather stay in and watch the telly.

Nozza XBA
12-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I stopped voting and watching as soon as Wager was kicked out!

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I stopped voting and watching as soon as Wager was kicked out!

Yeah, when Wagner was still in, I voted for him every week, and posted on Facebook Wagner FTW! Purely to piss Simon Cowell off, cos he said that if Wagner won he would quit the show.

I am warning you now Mr Cowell, if you even contemplate letting Cher Lloyd win on Saturday for HALF A MILLISECOND I will send you copious amounts of HATE MAIL! Rebecca Ferguson FTW!