PDA

View Full Version : Magic?

RomerosSoldier
12-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask (those who have the game) about the magic in this one. I know it doesn't use the card system anymore, but are the same schools used, ie., fire, water, earth, air, necromancy?

Will be getting this on its release, and I was just curious. Also, is fire field still in it? (that was my favourite spell in the first)

PenderPowguin
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask (those who have the game) about the magic in this one. I know it doesn't use the card system anymore, but are the same schools used, ie., fire, water, earth, air, necromancy?

Will be getting this on its release, and I was just curious. Also, is fire field still in it? (that was my favourite spell in the first)

It DOES use the card system still, it's just implemented differently. Instead of only stacking the same card over and over to make it more powerful you have spell amulets in which you can add all types of effects like summons, spray and missle effects time duration etc.

You could make a Fire field. But this time make it way cooler because you can add a summons card or whatever you'd like with it.