PDA

View Full Version : New to this game (:

Squirrels
12-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Alright, I just got this game today. Im looking to HOEPFULLY 1000G it, im willing to get good. Can anyone tell me how the controls are and the difficulty for item unlocks and other time consuming achievements?
Many thanks.

A7X or DIE
12-09-2010, 02:28 AM
When I first started this game I found it extremely frustrating, but after playing through the galaxies in Galaxy Mode I really started to get the hang of it by learning the controls and equipping items needed for certain battles. If you haven't played the 1st Raging Blast the controls will seem a little awkward at first, but you'll get the hang of it. The controls for moves are basically the same for every character just varying in combo sequences. I'd say the most time consuming achievement will be the item collection one as you must get at least an S ranking for 66 characters and complete perfect actions on certain battles. Then you have to mop up the items the battle and ultimate zones. If you struggle online, a few chieves might be tough bc some of the players online are ungodly good-esp the foreign ones.

Squirrels
12-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Alright cool I'll give it a go once I finish GH2. Always been a long time DBZ fan so hoping this goes well (: