PDA

View Full Version : Demo Announced

ODST Kayne
12-08-2010, 11:02 PM
It has been confirmed that we'll be getting demo to Dead Space 2 on December 21st. No peek at MP in the demo, but then again the SP looks great on its own. Nice to see a demo for a game I'm looking forward to!

Click HERE (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/12/08/dead-space-2-demo-coming-december-21.aspx) for proof!

fax5jrj
12-09-2010, 02:31 AM
I feel like such a fangurl. When I read the news, I screamed. lol

HorsemanOfWar16
12-09-2010, 06:54 PM
LoL - I cant wait for the demo - I am pretty sure it will be the same one i played at Eurogamer Expo but hay ... it was fucking awesome then - I am betting it will be equally awesome a second time! - looking forward.

Mighty Goliath89
12-09-2010, 07:09 PM
great news :D looking forward to this more than getting christmas now xD

Takamura Bear
12-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Definitely pleased about the demo news.

Will serve as something else to play in the meantime next to my xmas games. Although this demo will probably be played just as much as the other games. :D

Ryzza NZ
12-10-2010, 03:47 AM
I love the fact that they are giving us a demo BUT i know the single player element of the game will be good i know the first one was amazing i would rather see a demo of the multiplayer. Its this element of the game that i need to be sold on. Im not going to buy a game that only has good single player and a forgetable multiplayer. I could just hire it and save myself some $$$. I'll buy if it has good enjoyable multiplayer. Its got potential but the folks over at IGN said it was mey!

II D0NUT II
12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
I love the fact that they are giving us a demo BUT i know the single player element of the game will be good i know the first one was amazing i would rather see a demo of the multiplayer. Its this element of the game that i need to be sold on. Im not going to buy a game that only has good single player and a forgetable multiplayer. I could just hire it and save myself some $$$. I'll buy if it has good enjoyable multiplayer. Its got potential but the folks over at IGN said it was mey!

I was in the ps3 beta and it was fun but nothing amazing im a huge fan of the series but i still wasn't sold on the multiplayer.... :(

Mgetter
12-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Looking forward to playing this both on my 360, alone, and in the dark. Played the demo at Comic Con on PS3. While fun and scary, it will be good to be playing with controls I feel comfortable with.

Mgetter
12-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I was in the ps3 beta and it was fun but nothing amazing im a huge fan of the series but i still wasn't sold on the multiplayer.... :(

Im glad the devs arent forcing us to play through MP cheevos (and by us, I mean the die-hard, 100% completionists on this site haha )

chrishaney23
12-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Im glad the devs arent forcing us to play through MP cheevos (and by us, I mean the die-hard, 100% completionists on this site haha )

really? NO MP achieves? Thats freakin awesome ! i hate MP achieves and EA is only gonna get worse since that article where they are gonna put some kind of MP in every game they make from now on.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7069-EA-President-Says-Single-Player-Game-Model-Is--Finished-.html