PDA

View Full Version : Goal Getter

Luke
06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
To get Goal Getter, can I just reset my profile and win 50 times in kick off mode (scoring 4+ goals a game of course)? Just want this to be clarified as i've heard different things about this..Also, can 300 game winner be done on kick off, as well as the MOM achievements?Thanks in advance..

ocfp
06-05-2007, 07:22 AM
To get Goal Getter, can I just reset my profile and win 50 times in kick off mode (scoring 4+ goals a game of course)? Just want this to be clarified as i've heard different things about this..Also, can 300 game winner be done on kick off, as well as the MOM achievements?Thanks in advance..

If u do kickoff u will get everything except for the undeafeated manager which u can sim like i did. MOTM will only be received on kickoff and i believe goal getter the same thing.

LukeP91
07-30-2007, 09:28 AM
but dont reset your profile! you will lose all your games up to date and it will take even longer to get the 300 game wins!

AzC
10-27-2008, 04:32 AM
so the only acchivement i need in this game is goal getter n if i reset i could get it by playing 50 game sorring an= average of 4 or more rigth so my acchivmen=ts dont lose rigth juzz wan=na clarafied

tupd
11-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Do you have to do all 50 matches in one sitting? Or can you turn off your console? I know this may sound like a silly question but would really like to know thanks.

MATTY MFC
01-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Do you have to do all 50 matches in one sitting? Or can you turn off your console? I know this may sound like a silly question but would really like to know thanks.

You should be able to turn off your console.. will be bad if it has to be in 1 sitting! :mad: