PDA

View Full Version : Help with more hard achievements

cheevo360
12-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Fearmonger 35G -Effectively use Battle Cry 75 times

Sweep the Leg 20G - Effectively use Knockdown 30 times

Sorry I know thread lots here because I find some hard achievements and confused too so can someone help me. Those achievements what I have do for it?

Poganin
12-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Those two are kind of easy. Wait until you find the Kick and Battle Cry skillbooks or buy them as they become available from weapons merchants. Then use the respective skills. Kick can only be used when you are defending and the enemy has to be knocked to the ground to count towards the achievement.

As for the Fearmonger achievement, get several enemies around you and use the skill because each enemy hit with the skill counts and not just any single use of it. So if you have 4 enemies around you and use Battle Cry it will count as 4 uses.

cheevo360
12-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Those two are kind of easy. Wait until you find the Kick and Battle Cry skillbooks or buy them as they become available from weapons merchants. Then use the respective skills. Kick can only be used when you are defending and the enemy has to be knocked to the ground to count towards the achievement.

As for the Fearmonger achievement, get several enemies around you and use the skill because each enemy hit with the skill counts and not just any single use of it. So if you have 4 enemies around you and use Battle Cry it will count as 4 uses.

I check my select menu for skills and there not say Kick so which real name for skill for kick? if I knocked enemy then I kick it with weapon on or must be put away? sorry I still bit confuse about Kick but thank you again for more help cheers as well

Poganin
12-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Just read the skill descriptions in the melee section of your skills pane. One of them will indicate that it has a chance of knocking your enemy down upon use. The icon looks like a raised foot.

cheevo360
12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Just read the skill descriptions in the melee section of your skills pane. One of them will indicate that it has a chance of knocking your enemy down upon use. The icon looks like a raised foot.

Hey I got Kick skillbook called Humbling Blow skill, I found it in Dragon Slayers' Den when doing quest for find 5 Dragon Scales - Dragon Scales quest

What I did try kick some Necis and they fall to ground that count as kick for achievement? or must kill them when they on ground? when Necris fall to ground from Kick and I did use my two handed swords to stab Necris when on ground so still count as achievement?

Poganin
12-10-2010, 07:10 PM
What counts is a successful knockdown, like the achievement says. If you kick and the enemy remains standing, it won't count. So just pick one enemy and keep kicking him. No killing necessary.

cheevo360
12-10-2010, 07:15 PM
What counts is a successful knockdown, like the achievement says. If you kick and the enemy remains standing, it won't count. So just pick one enemy and keep kicking him. No killing necessary.

Thank you got achievement about few hours ago!! :) you is best helpful thanks again xx