PDA

View Full Version : is kinect compatible with vision camera games.?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
I have a few games where you can use the vision camera but never purchased one. i'm wondering because im interested in getting kinect if it lets you use it in these games in place of the vision camera.

anyone know?

kaleido42
12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
This has been brought up quite a few times in this forum already. No, not unless the developer does an update to support it. So far the only game to allow you to use kinect instead of a vision camera is Def Jam Rapstar.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=277296
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=274498

JustTheTrick
12-11-2010, 07:23 AM
kinda sucks that it doesnt do it off the bat. But then I have both... so equally its annoying that on the dashboard in order to use the vision cam I have to unplug my kinect.

RichXbox360
12-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Who cares? All the Vision camera games are crap anyway.

dtolley
12-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Apparently the OP cares. It was a reasonable question unlike your answer. There are some great games that make use of the camera, Burnout Paradise, Rainbow Six, Uno, and many others.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
12-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Apparently the OP cares. It was a reasonable question unlike your answer. There are some great games that make use of the camera, Burnout Paradise, Rainbow Six, Uno, and many others.

hey thanks. yeah i have a few games that i need the cam for a few achievements and never wanted to buy it just for that.

but if im getting kinect it would have been handy

oh well thanks for the replies guys

rvlution
12-12-2010, 07:45 PM

Burnout Paradise has a decent number of vision camera achievements.

I was actually wondering the same thing. I was curious because I remember Criterion was planning on using Kinect at one point. I really hope so.

Mega Mayo Man
12-12-2010, 09:24 PM
This thread is literally above 2 more of the same description, seriously people need to use their eyes

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
12-13-2010, 12:59 AM
This thread is literally above 2 more of the same description, seriously people need to use their eyes

sorry mum i wont do it again

jeez