PDA

View Full Version : Yahtzee Hands Down - Glitched?

TheRock420RVD
12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I played the original (quick game) last night, won 3 combo cards in a row, won the game but didn't get the achievements for winning 2 combo cards or winning 1 game of yahtzee...

is this glitched? I'm first player too

Horrible Fate
01-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Not as far as I know. I got that one fairly quick although i'm having trouble getting the card shark (win 10 games). I swear i've won at least 20. I'm also just playing quick matches against the cpu.

TornShaun
06-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm sure mine is glitched, won 2 combos a few times and no cheevo :(

Do the card colours and numbers have to be exactly the same as the combo card shown ? Or like if it's 4 of a kind and purple shown you could have four ones in yellow ?

I Gil Galad I
06-17-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm having trouble with winning 10 games too.
Well, I can win them, I've just won 16 but no achievement. :mad:
Maybe it is glitched. I'll come back to this.

raidenhardcore
07-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I have won more than 10 games and no cheevo, also I got 2 combos more than twice and no achievement, this is really :uzi:

Kaens
07-11-2011, 02:14 AM
After having played this game with the family for months (we just played Life and Mouse Trap mostly) I decided to hammer some of this out today.

I have gotten all of the achievements for Yahtzee except the four that have "original" in the description. Also I noticed that when starting Yahtzee there is no 'original' or 'remix' option. I think that is the problem.

I feel like there was a title update when I logged into the game and I wonder if clearing that and playing offline would fix this.

eynotie
07-11-2011, 02:31 AM
I have gotten all of the achievements for Yahtzee except the four that have "original" in the description. Also I noticed that when starting Yahtzee there is no 'original' or 'remix' option. I think that is the problem.

Are you playing single player? When starting Yahtzee Hands Down with 2 profiles signed in, it will not give you the choice for original or remx. It will just default to remix. With only a single profile signed in, it should give you the choice for either/or. If that doesn't work, I have no idea what it could be.

Kaens
07-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Are you playing single player? When starting Yahtzee Hands Down with 2 profiles signed in, it will not give you the choice for original or remx. It will just default to remix. With only a single profile signed in, it should give you the choice for either/or. If that doesn't work, I have no idea what it could be.
Yup, that's exactly what I was doing. Two people locally. Sounds like I gotta beat the AI in single player? Gross. The whole point of the game is "family"!

Edit: Tried it tonight, I got all four of the ones I needed by playing single player 'original' for 2 hours. So, not glitched, just have to be specific.

raidenhardcore
07-13-2011, 03:48 PM

Indeed when I went back to start up it didnt give me no choice ORG of RMX
So no glitch just a little weird mixup, will try to get them vs CPU thanx

Unfortunately against CPU is almost unwinnable it took me 10 games to get win only ONE game pff

OK I got the 10 wins , took quite some tries though

Hey its Paul
07-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Thanks eynotie (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=169098)! Your a life saver :)

Daniel55645
08-18-2011, 11:47 PM
How the Hell do you play this game? I've figured out how to swap out cards, but how the hell do you go hands down? it tell me to press a+b, but when i do, nothing happens

Corrupt.
08-19-2011, 01:43 PM
You must not have the correct cards. Make sure they are all the same colour...

Daniel55645
08-20-2011, 12:22 AM
You must not have the correct cards. Make sure they are all the same colour...

ya i figured it out after playing for a little bit. thank you though

T3am Asia
01-07-2012, 05:25 AM
I hate it how I'm about to win, then all of a sudden, the AI comes in and takes the points away from me :(