PDA

View Full Version : I keep checking this forums in the hopes someone has found a glitch for "exporer."

Pyrochaos
12-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I can't believe nothing has been found.

Propping up tire: Doesn't work

Driving in circles: works but is very time consuming.

With how glitchy this game is, I'm surprised no "miles glitch" has been found yet.

cptmorgemaker
12-10-2010, 10:19 PM
gotcha and no there are none yet

Pyrochaos
12-11-2010, 03:04 AM
I meant a positive glitch. I hope that someone finds a glitch that allows us to boost miles.

cptmorgemaker
12-11-2010, 02:58 PM
No there don't seem to be and then you got the fact the achievement is glitched makes it even funnier to spend that much time doing it and not get it

Jonker3262
12-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Its pretty boring and senseless, I know, but it really aint THAT bad, I did like 100-200 miles per day and got it exactly at 1000.00 miles without trouble!

DJ MIME 1
12-13-2010, 04:16 AM
i've contacted both 2k and microsoft, 2k sent me to microsoft saying its there problem and microsoft told me its the developers problem and 2k said theres nothing they can do! wtf! useless!!!!!!

IGzxManiiac
12-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Why is everyone complaining about this achievement, it takes at best 15-20 hours if you do it yourself and 30-40 hours just leaving your console running so why dont you do that. I just fell off the map and got my miles that way with a rubberband over my controller. Was one of the easiest achievements on Mafia 2.
The achievement isnt glitched either so theres no need to fix it, it unlocked dead on 1000.00 miles for me, but just to make sure save it at 990 miles and then drive the rest if it doesnt unlock at 1000 miles, then stop and shoot your cars fuel cap and then wait 10-20 seconds. If it still doesnt unlock then just dashboard and reload your save and try again. It will unlock

Geoisonfire
12-15-2010, 12:56 AM
:whs
It's can be pretty boring but it's not that hard to get tbh. Should be worth more than 10:gsicon: though.

Priit3
12-16-2010, 08:56 AM
The achievement isnt glitched either so theres no need to fix it.
Hey Einstein, why the hell then this crap achievement dont unlock for me and plenty more people? Well maybe cos its a F GLITCHED????

anthonyd46
12-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Why is everyone complaining about this achievement, it takes at best 15-20 hours if you do it yourself and 30-40 hours just leaving your console running so why dont you do that. I just fell off the map and got my miles that way with a rubberband over my controller. Was one of the easiest achievements on Mafia 2.
The achievement isnt glitched either so theres no need to fix it, it unlocked dead on 1000.00 miles for me, but just to make sure save it at 990 miles and then drive the rest if it doesnt unlock at 1000 miles, then stop and shoot your cars fuel cap and then wait 10-20 seconds. If it still doesnt unlock then just dashboard and reload your save and try again. It will unlock

Explain fell off the map cause if your talkign about the 1 million point method theres no rubberbanding there some other method we don't know about?

lildevilbmxer
12-22-2010, 10:43 PM
at above yes its called drive your ass off on the highway and save every hour or soo i've went from 280 some miles to 1k in 4 days playing it 2-4 each day

Park Diesel
01-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Explain fell off the map cause if your talkign about the 1 million point method theres no rubberbanding there some other method we don't know about?

He probably just doesn't have the Plug N Play cable. Had to rubberband something (one of the sticks or triggers) to prevent the game from pausing every 15 minutes because of the controller being idle.

cheeky 315
04-25-2011, 03:49 PM

im sorry mate but if you have to try blowing up your car quitting to dashboard qand reloading save etc then the achievement sounds pretty glitchy to me

all the achievements in mafia 2 are easy, people are complaining at how long it takes and how boring it is to do

maybe you enjoyed it but im at 600 miles and so fucking sick of doing this shit now

SoleAssassin
05-15-2011, 05:30 AM
NOBODY wants to drive for a 1,000 miles if the game's story is finished or if there's nothing else to do; especially for 10 GS.