PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyant, Desert Rose, It's Alive and I See Dead People... achievements

cheevo360
12-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Can anyone tell me those 4 achievements are they story related or some for side quests or what?

I need know because I not want missable when try get those quests or something in my first playthrough and I still in Chapter 1 because I keep doing explore and side quests and kill stuffs for level ups.

L0cke89
12-11-2010, 02:24 AM
The only side quest you need to do is the murder investigation in Hatmandor in chapter 1. It is also very easy to do, because the game throws you into the sidequest.

When you get to the point where you have to kill Jarred or lie to what's his face you will meet a guy outside. He will send you into a trap with two enemies. Kill them and you get the main quest "The Captain" But you also get a new sidequest in Hatmandor for the blacksmith in Cheznaddar. Follow his quest and then the ones for the girl. After you know her real identity, you'll get the achievement.

Sorry that I don't know or maybe misspelled some of the names but I think you know what to do with the advise. All other achievements for quests (beside the ones for the four guilds) are story related.

And pls, I know you just want some help, but don't open another thread for every question ;)

cheevo360
12-11-2010, 03:23 AM
The only side quest you need to do is the murder investigation in Hatmandor in chapter 1. It is also very easy to do, because the game throws you into the sidequest.

When you get to the point where you have to kill Jarred or lie to what's his face you will meet a guy outside. He will send you into a trap with two enemies. Kill them and you get the main quest "The Captain" But you also get a new sidequest in Hatmandor for the blacksmith in Cheznaddar. Follow his quest and then the ones for the girl. After you know her real identity, you'll get the achievement.

Sorry that I don't know or maybe misspelled some of the names but I think you know what to do with the advise. All other achievements for quests (beside the ones for the four guilds) are story related.

And pls, I know you just want some help, but don't open another thread for every question ;)

Sorry about this I just had confused and not understand something between achievements and quests in Two Worlds II. I am deaf so my english is ok but got some problem to understand too. I not want upset someones here just need help since there no achievement guide though so I wouldn't threads too much here. Thanks

Poganin
12-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Your disability has nothing to do with your posting. You could have easily kept all those questions to your first thread and me or other people would gladly answer you. I have asked you once before to keep your questions to a single thread and yet you keep making new ones for each new achievement.

Anyway, "I see dead people" is a story-related achievement you get well into chapter 2. "It's alive" is likewise a story-related achievement you get close to the end of chapter 1. "Clairvoyant" is not story-related. If you're looting all enemies you kill and opening all chests you find, you should have in your inventory an item called "Oculus" (It should be somewhere near the top in the inventory section where potions are) - it looks like an eye with a bony tail. Just use this item and you will get the achievement.

As for pickpocketing you mentioned in yet another thread it goes like this: when you initiate pickpocketing you see the three spinning snakes with an opening in each of them and a pouch at the centre. What you want to do is to position the hand at the opening of the outermost snake and follow it around. When you see a straight opening leading through all three snakes to the pouch you have to press the A button to try and grab the item. It can sometimes be annoying because the chance to steal may never present itself in the time you have to perform the theft. But remember that you can sometimes have the hand go over the tip of a snake's tail or head and still get the item so it's a bit flexible. Hope this helps.

cheevo360
12-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Your disability has nothing to do with your posting. You could have easily kept all those questions to your first thread and me or other people would gladly answer you. I have asked you once before to keep your questions to a single thread and yet you keep making new ones for each new achievement.

Anyway, "I see dead people" is a story-related achievement you get well into chapter 2. "It's alive" is likewise a story-related achievement you get close to the end of chapter 1. "Clairvoyant" is not story-related. If you're looting all enemies you kill and opening all chests you find, you should have in your inventory an item called "Oculus" (It should be somewhere near the top in the inventory section where potions are) - it looks like an eye with a bony tail. Just use this item and you will get the achievement.

As for pickpocketing you mentioned in yet another thread it goes like this: when you initiate pickpocketing you see the three spinning snakes with an opening in each of them and a pouch at the centre. What you want to do is to position the hand at the opening of the outermost snake and follow it around. When you see a straight opening leading through all three snakes to the pouch you have to press the A button to try and grab the item. It can sometimes be annoying because the chance to steal may never present itself in the time you have to perform the theft. But remember that you can sometimes have the hand go over the tip of a snake's tail or head and still get the item so it's a bit flexible. Hope this helps.

Hey sorry about keep make threads so I keep here igore other threads I make so If I need more help I put reply here. Thank you!!

L0cke89
12-11-2010, 02:10 PM

The oculus is kind of story related, because you have to get one at some point in the seconds chapter and will collect many throughout the game. You just have to use it from the menu at any point ;P