PDA

View Full Version : adventure / free play

Robsyuk25
12-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Is free play easier then the adventures as Im stuggling to get a platinum on the adventures. Granted my xmas tree lights could be effecting the heat signatures in the room.

or am I crap :p

Joel78
12-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah I think so, I hardly got any platinums in adventure but have them all in free play....

Robsyuk25
12-14-2010, 11:21 AM
just got a platinum while in adventure mode and it didn't unlock any achievement.

Necrophage33
12-14-2010, 02:49 PM
just got a platinum while in adventure mode and it didn't unlock any achievement.

You have to do it in Free Play to unlock the achievement you're thinking of... one platinum medal.

Beac
12-16-2010, 12:46 AM
All Plats in Adventure mode wouldn't do anything for you, if you can't hit plats it will just take longer to get enough 'pins' for the badge/trophy. Freeplay Plats are the ones you need so save your efforts for those - even then you just need them for the regular freeplay events and not the pre-order bonus events if you happen to have those.

Necrophage33
12-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Is free play easier then the adventures as Im stuggling to get a platinum on the adventures. Granted my xmas tree lights could be effecting the heat signatures in the room.

or am I crap :p

The 20,000 leaks, reflex ridge, and river rush you should be able to get platinum solo. Freeplay is identical to adventure. For the rallyball and space pop levels, I highly recommend co-op to get platinum. It makes it so much easier.