PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Battle undefeated?

Rascalov
06-05-2007, 11:16 PM
I cant do it :/
I always get killed at the end when Im trying to wrap the cable around the AT-ATs :/
And this is supposed to be easy :woop:

SevenFisher
06-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Sorry to bump up old topic, but by any chance you're still having trouble on that level? I figured I'd give you few tips if you need it, although I'm sure you've heard 'em before..^^;

I know how annoying & hard this level can be, I failed like about 10 times on first copy, but on my sister's copy I managed to overcome it.

All in all, just take it slowly - and don't bother trying picking up any Studs, never never let your hearts have empty hearts - always look for heart ASAP. The first/second section is quite easy if you just take it slowly, destroying AT-STs first, then blow the wall to get into second section. That bit is tricky, however not badly. Blow up AT-ATs first ,then destory AT-ST if nesscary. Its wise to take care of enemies before luring the bombs.

Third section is always I've been stuck on, until I noticed one of TIEs - not sure what it's called but it's used by Darth Vader in A New Hope, somehow has better dodging and the high speed of fire. So all you just need to keep dodging, blow up enemies, and pick up hearts asap if you take damage.

When you have to fight two last battles - these are hard..but just take it slowly on 3rd section of battle, basically blow up any enemies when wrap the cables around AT-ATs. Blow them up by bomb, along killing off enemies (and pick up hearts).

The last section - when quite tricky, is easier than 3rd stage. Because enemies does not re-spawn, so just destroy non-AT-ATs first, and when you've done that, it's time to take care of AT-AT.

It's matter of patience (sorry if you know that already ^^; ), and you'll eventually get it.

Hope this helps, but sorry if you've already achieved this one. >.>;

Keytta
08-16-2007, 02:51 AM
I am completely lost here. I have gotten the kit by wrapping up 10 walkers, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get through first baracade. Any pointers?

Walcherina
08-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Just make sure you go in search for hearts when you get down a few, it's not too difficult, death Star battle 2 is harder.

Shinobi273
08-16-2007, 05:37 PM
I am completely lost here. I have gotten the kit by wrapping up 10 walkers, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get through first baracade. Any pointers?
You mean like in story mode? you have to tow cable a bomb and run it into the barricade. The bomb dispenser is on the right side of the first fork in the level with the left side being tie fighter only. When dragging the bomb, it has inertia so just fly to the barricade and do the u-turn up and over flip (quickly reverse direction on the stick).

Keytta
08-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks, I hit it with several of those and nothing has happened yet. I will try again and keep doing it I guess.

Shinobi273
08-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks, I hit it with several of those and nothing has happened yet. I will try again and keep doing it I guess.
This is the barricade that is at the end of the right fork right? If it has a picture of a TIE fighter, you can't blow it up.

Keytta
08-18-2007, 01:55 AM
This is the red baracade at the bottom of the screen and to the left. It does have the Tie fighter emblem. I spent a half hour shooting things down and carrying the bomb to the baracade. Where do I go to complete this section if not through the baracade?

Shinobi273
08-18-2007, 02:10 AM
This is the red baracade at the bottom of the screen and to the left. It does have the Tie fighter emblem. I spent a half hour shooting things down and carrying the bomb to the baracade. Where do I go to complete this section if not through the baracade?
Come back to this gate later in free play with a TIE fighter. You want to go to the right side. There should be a wall or something blocking a cave entrance i think.

killedbob
11-11-2007, 12:28 AM
The problem that I keep having with this achievement is at the last section. The probe droids are way too accurate at times. I destroy one and three more replace it. So now there's three to four probe droids shooting at me and no amount rolling and dodging helps. However, when I'm doing well I end up falling through the mountain and can't do anything but die over and over. What fun.