PDA

View Full Version : The coop

Andreas_loel
12-13-2010, 02:18 PM
For the people that have the game, could you tell me how it works?
Does more people affect the difficulty? is there any big bad bosses to fight?
How big impact does teamwork have?

mainly just tell me everything you can come up with :) If anyone have a capture card or something could you maybe record some of your coop gameplay and post it?

DarkSephiroth
12-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm almost done with the co-op missions with my friend and it's pretty fun :) not sure about the difficulty but hopefully it will rise if there is more players because we had no problems with these chapters, I'm archer and he's melee. Everyone gets same amount of exp regardless who kills enemies but you lose exp if you die. When only two players playing team work ain't necessary but useful, we usually just run and kill but it also works pretty good when one heals and other kills.

I pretty much enjoy multiplayer more than single player in this game because of the character job system. In multiplayer you wanna be archer -> you pick archer and know every archer skill lvl 1, you wanna be fire mage -> you know everything fire mage need to know at the beginning! In singleplayer you don't know or have almost any skills and you have to fin skill books for them if you don't want to put all your moneys in skill books -__-

Andreas_loel
12-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Kitos finally someone gave me info :)

Is there any kinds of bosses you face in the mp? or is it just small quests with standard mobs?

Can you choose to play as a healer? :o

Just tell me about what you can think off, dont know when ill get the game and im so fucking hyped for it ><