PDA

View Full Version : DLC Achievement Help

XxINYOUREYE11xX
12-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Anyone have any tips for the download content, I've been trying but have no luck.

MILINKYO
12-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Is it even out yet?

XxINYOUREYE11xX
12-14-2010, 06:49 AM
I have been playing the new mini games? As soon as the achievements were available I was playing it a couple days after.

yamayamayaamaa
12-14-2010, 12:48 PM
DLC is officially out now and it's free!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Sports-Party-Pack/cc00b6ea-02d0-4444-92ef-cb437ac31a6f?cid=SLink (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Sports-Party-Pack/cc00b6ea-02d0-4444-92ef-cb437ac31a6f?cid=SLink)

Tindwol KSE
12-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Some of them are just as hard as the original one, however, some are actually easy:

Volleyball fruit-smash...basically, dont get hit by the bomb, its ok to miss fruits, just stay away from the bombs, took me 2 tries

Soccer....10 straight goals: you can actually use your hands to kick higher balls supposed to be headers, it is kind of luck based to get 10 straight but I made it....still working on the 50 goals, as it gets hard to avoid the shoes later on

Boxing....5 hits on a stunned opponent, very easy in the beginning, just look for the defense and hit high/low, whatever is open, to get 12 opponents KO'ed you basically have to be flawless, I made it to 11 so far but it is doable.

360 in Bowling seems impossible to me...

Table Tennis is ridiculous just as the other TT cheevos

Baihu1983
12-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Any tips on this one?

Kilometer King

Score 1000 or more in the Rapid Runner Track & Field mini-game

d0pesheet
12-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Here are some tips I had posted in another thread. Along with some new ones.

Invasion Thwarted
Wait until the pins get near the alignment arrows and around the time the horn sounds roll both balls at the same time and attempt to hit two rows of pins per ball. Should only take you a few tries, the key is to just wait until there are a ton of pins in the lane. Your gonna lose right after this one roll, but you can get well over 50 pins if you place your balls (lol!) right.

Pew Pew Pew!
Concentrate on the edges. I would go down the left and down the right repeatedly and then take out any center pins that didn't get taken out by pin action from the sides. Don't freak out when the pins get close, stay focused and knock them down. Pace yourself and bowl good shots. It's more about lining up the shots than it is about speed.

Style Shot Show-off and Goals on a Row
I ignored whether the goals went in or not, I just went for duration and eventually it popped. I actually find this event super easy. I got over 70 on my first try and somewhere around 100 on my second. It popped about 3/4 through my second run, but I think there is an element of luck involved here. I also think if you line up as perfectly in the center of the ball that you can, you get better hits that have more of a chance to score.

Biff Sock Kapow! and Wild Rush
Just throw quick punches in succession, left right left right, all aimed for the head. When I say quick, I mean as fast as you can go. You can easily knock out 13 to 14 fighters this way, more if you don't get too winded. This will land you both achievements.

Target Teaser and Have that Too
If you hit a level 3 plate, it lobs the ball up so that you can smash it. Focus on the left side early on and try to hit a 3 by the time it reaches the right, ideally with a couple of 2 plates to the left of it. Then attempt to get multiple smashes in a row by smashing it at the 2 plates. Smashes break 2 plates, so if you smash it a 2, it will lob the ball up again and you can go for another smash.

Kilometer King
You can squat down in the beginning and thrust upwards to get a speed boost just like the 100m sprint. Run like hell! Make sure you take full advantage of the rest periods. This is kinda cheap, but if you are out of shape like me and have no endurance, you can pause it using the xbox controller at the beginning of the rest periods. When you unpause you won't lose any speed because it runs automatically in these sections. Just get ready to go again as soon as you unpause. I still haven't quite made it to the end to know if you can lean to get the boost at the end also.

Fruit Machine
Avoid the bombs, hit the fruit. Easily surpassed the required score for this on the first try.

Blue Thunder28
12-16-2010, 03:39 PM
The only one I'm struggling with is sprinting 1000 metres.