PDA

View Full Version : High-Tension Dancer achievement clarification?

Johnny Sinister
12-13-2010, 09:00 PM
I see that almost everyone else who has played this game has this achievement. It is the only achievement I am missing aside from the last 4 secret ripple achievements.

The description says "Award for a dancer who also vocalizes."

I played a little while with the Kinect mic on, but then turned it off for the majority of the game.

I now have it back on and have done at least 25 sound activated poses across several different songs. This does not seem to have unlocked it.

Is there anything specific you have to do, or do you have to be a certain volume or pitch? I wouldn't mind making more noise, but I live in an apartment with paper thin walls.

Thanks in advance.

Moogourou
12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
For me it unlocked quite randomly. I tried to hum on some songs and it didn't worked. It does while I was playing and talking with my girlfriend who was near the Kinect.

Johnny Sinister
01-01-2011, 12:20 PM
I did manage to get it. Unfortunately, it unlocked quite randomly for me as well.

I was playing on stealth trying to get some of my secret ripples. I was playing the same song over and over again. It did have one gesture that required noise, but I usually forgot about it. After about the 12th attempt in a row, the achievement unlocked.