PDA

View Full Version : DLC: Battle of Endor Achievements

LostPatriot
12-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Returning the Favor 20G
-Defeat a grenadier with his own grenade.

One with the Force 30G
-Complete Endor without dying

Sith Kicker 10G
-Drop kick 10 Ewoks.

Holocron Hunter 30G
-Find all the holocrons in Endor

Victory! 30G
-Complete Endor

Never Tell me the Odds 40G
-Complete Endor on UNLEASHED difficulty.

Secret Achievements

Don't let the Wookiee Win 15G
- Defeat Han and Chewie

Yub Yub 25G
- Complete the level defeating 20 Ewoks or more

Thanks bsaeaglet78 for the 2 secret achievements

mikachu93
12-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy achievements, but I'm okay with that. Can't wait.

Son of Kyuss
12-14-2010, 04:06 AM
I just hope that they update the list tomorrow seeing as it hasn't been updated yet on Xbox.com.

Burning Karma
12-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Has there been a release date for it announced?

Son of Kyuss
12-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Has there been a release date for it announced?

It's being released on PSN and XBL tomorrow for 80 MSP/$0.99.

LostPatriot
12-14-2010, 04:37 AM
Forgot to mention that they did include the price of $1.00 which I can't complain about. I wrote the website so hopefully they will look into it and get the rest of the list as well as add the how much each achievement is worth. I'm hoping its 250 achievement points for a dollar since the game was such a disappointment compared to the first.

Venomized
12-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Tomorrow!? 80 microsoft points? Holy ****. if that is true wow....

And why is x360a falling apart?

I heard there are around 6 pages of untouched guides in the submit forums. And none of the mods or admins are replying to my messages, and there are rarely ever any updates now =(

Yunder
12-14-2010, 06:03 AM
I heard there are around 6 pages of untouched guides in the submit forums. And none of the mods or admins are replying to my messages, and there are rarely ever any updates now =(

Where did you hear that from?

Tyger7
12-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Tomorrow!? 80 microsoft points? Holy ****. if that is true wow....

And why is x360a falling apart?

Quality of guides is falling, as people are now rushing to be first without getting a main grasp on the game. Rules were applied for a month timeframe before a guide could be submitted, but of course people do not listen! Instead they are encouraged. Anyways, there have been some adjustments to the guide staff, so it should catch up. Going through the 3 pages, a ton of those guides won't even be considered until the games have been out for a month. How many mods/admins have you been sending messages to? Sometimes it's better to leave something on their wall :)

Also, why create such an off topic comment? This is about DLC!

Poorie
12-14-2010, 06:40 AM
This was announced earlier today on ps3trophies.org.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii/trophies/

Returning the Favor
Defeat a grenadier with his own grenade.

One with the Force
Complete Endor without dying

Sith Kicker
Drop kick 10 Ewoks.

Holocron Hunter
Find all the holocrons in Endor

Victory!
Complete Endor

Never Tell me the Odds
Complete Endor on UNLEASHED difficulty.

There is also 2 secret achievements that have not been announced yet.

Thanks dude!

Venomized
12-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Where did you hear that from?

From several friends and someone who is friends with some Mods/Admins. I could be totally wrong, but that is what I ehard and I hope it isn't true. I love this site!

And I can believe the 6 pages because I posted a guide up long time ago, or I think it was a while ago, and nothing so far. The Other 2 guides I submitted took only a week. Literally

Quality of guides is falling, as people are now rushing to be first without getting a main grasp on the game. Rules were applied for a month timeframe before a guide could be submitted, but of course people do not listen! Instead they are encouraged. Anyways, there have been some adjustments to the guide staff, so it should catch up. Going through the 3 pages, a ton of those guides won't even be considered until the games have been out for a month. How many mods/admins have you been sending messages to? Sometimes it's better to leave something on their wall :)

Also, why create such an off topic comment? This is about DLC!

Well I did comment about the DLC. I lvoe Star WWars and EWOKS!

But I don't know lol. It was on my mind and thankfully I posted it cause you two replied and now I have hope again =) Anyways thanks!

I though PMing was quicker. And only 3 I believe. But I shall use the wall next time.

And I believe my Star Wars Guide is thoroughly well written, if you check it out. If you can tell me where I need to improve I would appreciate it a lot!

Yunder
12-14-2010, 07:20 AM
And I can believe the 6 pages because I posted a guide up long time ago, or I think it was a while ago, and nothing so far. The Other 2 guides I submitted took only a week. Literally

If the guides you wrote only took a week, then I'd work on it some more. When Method posted that guides were lacking quality, he meant it. I've seen plenty of guides that are being rushed out within the first week of a games' release. When guides get rushed, they lack the quality that the Guide Team is looking for. When guides lack the quality, they don't get posted to the main site. Simple as.

Venomized
12-14-2010, 07:30 AM
If the guides you wrote only took a week, then I'd work on it some more. When Method posted that guides were lacking quality, he meant it. I've seen plenty of guides that are being rushed out within the first week of a games' release. When guides get rushed, they lack the quality that the Guide Team is looking for. When guides lack the quality, they don't get posted to the main site. Simple as.

NOOOOOOO, you misinterpreted what I said. Sorry for not being specific. The guides I submitted BEFORE only took a week to get put up on the main site. The latest one I submitted still hasn't gone up.

As for making guides, it depends really. And out of all the guides I make, I try to be descriptive as I can. And a guide that is made within a week can still actually be well written if they pre-planned it before. But all my guides took much longer than a week to write (including the pre-planning which is using microsoft word first).

Yunder
12-14-2010, 07:45 AM
NOOOOOOO, you misinterpreted what I said. Sorry for not being specific. The guides I submitted BEFORE only took a week to get put up on the main site. The latest one I submitted still hasn't gone up.

As for making guides, it depends really. And out of all the guides I make, I try to be descriptive as I can. And a guide that is made within a week can still actually be well written if they pre-planned it before. But all my guides took much longer than a week to write (including the pre-planning which is using microsoft word first).

How long ago was that? Like I said before, because of the new rule that the Guide Team has come up with, Guides are taking much longer in processing because of the lack of quality. How long was it after the game's release, too? That could also be taken into affect.

Every time I write a guide, I start writing it in Microsoft Word. Every time. I don't EVER post a guide on the main forums if its less than 75% done. Same goes for a Roadmap. Once I know I have the bulk of information down, I'll be sure to go over it beforehand, edit any spelling errors, then do I make a new thread for it.

When I see people post up an Achievement Guide/Roadmap for a game and they barely have information in there, I can't help but think why they would even post it in the first place. I also think that when this does happen, they don't care about quality. :/

Puca21
12-14-2010, 11:41 AM
anyone else having a problem with the achievements? i'm unlocking them but they're not being added to my gamerscore.

Daft Badger
12-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Same here.If you look at the games available gamerscore it says that there are only 1000 points for this game but the achievements are clearly there.

Son of Kyuss
12-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Just as I predicted. Microsoft is 50/50 when it comes to properly updating Xbox.com with new achievements nowadays. Though I do have one question for those who downloaded it already, how much GS does the Endor pack contain?

Puca21
12-14-2010, 12:25 PM
it adds another 200gs

or well it should add >.>'

Son of Kyuss
12-14-2010, 12:28 PM
it adds another 200gs

or well it should add >.>'

Much appreciated. Here's hoping Xbox.com updates today, or at least fairly soon, I want to take a break from my finals and dropkick Ewoks.

Puca21
12-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Much appreciated. Here's hoping Xbox.com updates today, or at least fairly soon, I want to take a break from my finals and dropkick Ewoks.
No probs! and best of luck in your finals! :D

Timmsy
12-14-2010, 01:27 PM
sweet hopefully i will have all achievements and dlc on this game just like i have already on the first one :)

Josh Knight
12-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Are the achievements adding on yet?

bsaeaglet78
12-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Secret Achievements

Don't let the Wookiee Win 15G
- Defeat Han and Chewie

Yub Yub 25G
- Complete the level defeating 20 Ewoks or more

General Boredom
12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Remember how PS3 got Hoth trophies for TFU and we got nothing? I have a feeling Lucasarts is screwing us over again, seeing how the DLC is up, but no new achievements.

VaderXIII
12-14-2010, 02:01 PM
dont suppose anybody has found all the holocrons yet? lol

Josh Knight
12-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Guys on the marketplace where you download it was it blank, because it was for. This maybe why, its glitched atm. Every other item on the marketplace has a cover. Also is the Forza 3 carpack suppost to of come out today? Perphaps MS are having problems

SEVEN X RIPPER
12-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Yeah I have just gone through and unlocked all achievements for Endor but its not adding the score. Ah.

WipeoutBoy1
12-14-2010, 03:52 PM
I need just 2 achievements now the Holocron Hunter and that stupid sith kicker.

Josh Knight
12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Guys i restarted my xbox just now and have 58 achievements instead of 50 now

ATHER_07
12-14-2010, 04:11 PM
To the people who are after the holocrons there are only 3 on the level one at the start by the big stump behind you and the other 2 are near the end goin through the base, the first is on a ledge underneath you so keep an eye out an the other you should see in the distance after pulling down a ledge i have only gone through it once so cant be more helpful im afraid. Can someone please tell me how to dropkick an ewok thanks?

WipeoutBoy1
12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Guys i restarted my xbox just now and have 58 achievements instead of 50 now I still have 50 instead of 56 after restart.

Josh Knight
12-14-2010, 04:23 PM
how do you drop kick the ewoks

bsaeaglet78
12-14-2010, 06:18 PM
how do you drop kick the ewoks

You just use the X + A grab move

Katarn84
12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Can someone please tell me how to dropkick an ewok thanks?

Just grab them with :abut::xbut:.

Venomized
12-14-2010, 09:15 PM
How long ago was that? Like I said before, because of the new rule that the Guide Team has come up with, Guides are taking much longer in processing because of the lack of quality. How long was it after the game's release, too? That could also be taken into affect.

Every time I write a guide, I start writing it in Microsoft Word. Every time. I don't EVER post a guide on the main forums if its less than 75% done. Same goes for a Roadmap. Once I know I have the bulk of information down, I'll be sure to go over it beforehand, edit any spelling errors, then do I make a new thread for it.

When I see people post up an Achievement Guide/Roadmap for a game and they barely have information in there, I can't help but think why they would even post it in the first place. I also think that when this does happen, they don't care about quality. :/

Game release was in Oct 26th. Shouldnt u know that? And I can't remember, but compared to my other guides, this was is taking a while. And I don't know why you are informing me on all this because I don't post it without any information. And to be honest, people who post it and then add information to the guide, I find nothing wrong with that. You are just being hostile, in a nice way

Banes
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM
For those wondering what the 2 secret achievements were (sorry if someone posted, I didnt see) you get an achievement for defeating Han and Chewie, and an achievement for defeating 20 Ewoks during the story.

TheMasta7
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM
the achievements have been put up on xbox.com i just checked and it shows them all.

Kiati
12-14-2010, 09:41 PM
1st Holocron is behind a tree when you first land, just run around it and you will see it.

2nd Holocron is on a walkway up above the part in the base where you are running through the lightning things you need to pause. Right before you go through the part where you need to disable the electric yellow fences, if you turn around you can jump to the top of the structure behind you. This takes you up to a walkway that has the next holocron.

3rd Holocron, still working on that lol.

ATHER_07
12-14-2010, 09:56 PM
1st Holocron is behind a tree when you first land, just run around it and you will see it.

2nd Holocron is on a walkway up above the part in the base where you are running through the lightning things you need to pause. Right before you go through the part where you need to disable the electric yellow fences, if you turn around you can jump to the top of the structure behind you. This takes you up to a walkway that has the next holocron.

3rd Holocron, still working on that lol.

The one your looking for is before the one on the walkway, its basically below one of the walkways on one of them electric platforms so just keep looking down you should see it through the floor. sorry about poor explanation.

Update: just ran through it again as soon as you pull down the walkway and can see a holocron on another walkway over the other side continue down and as soon as you turn left look down you should see the electric path beneath with the holocron.

CPT_Pequet
12-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Are the grenadiers those ewoks on the gliders? I'm trying to get that grenadier achievement.

Kiati
12-14-2010, 10:34 PM
They are rebels, they throw the bombs at you from the beginning basically. Just walk through the start of the DLC and you will come to one soon, just wait for it to toss a grenade at you and toss it back :)

CPT_Pequet
12-14-2010, 11:06 PM
interesting... do you use force grip? i tried force gripping and tossing the nades back and blew a couple of them up and no achievement. i tried to parry them with block, but they just blew up in my face. wierd, i'll keep trying i guess.

Son of Kyuss
12-14-2010, 11:15 PM
interesting... do you use force grip? i tried force gripping and tossing the nades back and blew a couple of them up and no achievement. i tried to parry them with block, but they just blew up in my face. wierd, i'll keep trying i guess.

Make sure that the grenades actually hit and kill the grenadier. I threw back a grenade the first time and it landed on the ground beside him and killed him, no achievement popped up. The second time I did it I made sure that it hit him directly, which causes it to instantly blow up and kill him, and sure enough the achievement popped.

Kioku
12-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Force grip the Theremals and throw them back but it has to hit the one who threw it first.

SEVEN X RIPPER
12-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Just Restarted my Xbox, still nothing.

CPT_Pequet
12-14-2010, 11:55 PM
for the return the favor achievement i held the grenade just as it was about to blow up and threw at his face. i kept thowing them on the ground behind or beside them but no achievement. its gotta blow up in the air, and that's how i got it. thanks folks! now to crank it up on unleashed difficulty. awww yeah!

Katarn84
12-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Just Restarted my Xbox, still nothing.

You mean because your achievements didn't register on xbox.com?

Start the xbox, instead of selecting your account select the option "retrieve account information" (I think it says that, my console is not in english), write your associated email and password and wait it to retrieve the informations.

It will erase the achievements not registered online since the last time you logged on (i.e. the ones not on your xbox.com list aka Endor achievements). Then you just have to get those again. Lucky me it didn't register any achievement I got the first playthrough, but it got the "finish Endor without dying" of my second playthrough. So I just had to get the "easy" ones (kick the ewoks, kill a grenadier, finish Endor and te two secret ones).

NativeMilk
12-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Cheevos working yet? I'm holding off getting the DLC until they do. Screw recovering my account.

Katarn84
12-15-2010, 09:39 PM
They do work. By the time I played the second run on easy to get the "not die cheevo", they were "achievable". Something like 24 hours ago.

morm
12-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Yeah I finished the achievement shit in one evening. I heard there were problems with it adding to gamerscore though. I had no issues whatsoever with the DLC, though today when I go to use it all of the enemies freeze instead of die! PAIN IN THE ASS.

Oh well, I'm sure the next installment will be jolly fun.

BUJIKAN
02-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the help with the "dropkick" ewoks, because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I kept jumping up trying to land on their head hoping that would work, haha!

But yeah, it seems using the grab move X + A together does the trick! Thanks again!!!:Bounce: