PDA

View Full Version : Chuck

BruDrew
12-14-2010, 03:57 AM
So, does anyone here watch Chuck? It's my favorite show, I have all 3 seasons on Blu-Ray and I haven't missed an episode's air-date yet. I'm kinda sad it's on Hiatus until January 17th, but I'll live.

If you do watch, favorite moment from the show?

rekikire
12-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Hmm favourite Chuck moment. I think the episode Chuck versus the Wookiee. Mini Anden playing Carina Miller stuck in my brain. I do like redheads.

auburn fury
12-16-2010, 04:40 PM
I love chuck! A friend introduced me to it before the third season and i owned the first 2 before the third was aired!

This season really has been something else though hasn't it? I won't put spoilers until it says on the thread title just in case, but i think so far this has been my favourite season. It has had me on the edge of my seat, and morgan has been a star, he's getting more and more prominent / valuble as a charater.

And i hate the fact that i have to wait until january :(

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Have been a fan of Chuck since it's first season air but get the feeling that this season will and should be the last. The show has been awesome but it seems to be in a wheel of some family member of Chucks doing or being involved in something, some bad guy agency wants him dead or something and in the end he and the team destroy them.

If it is going to continue into a 5th season I hope they can think of something original.