PDA

View Full Version : how to get sim to romantic interest status?

doket
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
i manage to get other sim status to friend, good friend then best friend but how to get to romantic interest status?

Sn1gaaaZ
12-14-2010, 08:09 AM
Just make your Sim gets as usual - preferable from another gender and from the same age level - to best friend status with someone, after a while you should have the romantic conversation option like 'First Kiss', when your partner accepting it you are in a romantic relationship with him/her. Now you should see the romantic interests status in the friendlist for the selected sim (the symbol looks like the achievement tile itself). I also think that you don't have to be married or in another rom. relationshiop with another one to get a new. What I did was starting a romantic relationship with someone, breaking it up by using 'Mean' conversations and repeating this procedure 4 times again with another one and got the chievo.

neeker75
12-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I've two female sims in the house. One of them, I was unable to turn her into a romantic interest. The other, she got excited pretty quickly. We pretty much got engaged and woohoo on Day 1. Turned out I had the second one with the "flirty" trait on. Not sure if that helps.

Canadian Gamerling
12-22-2010, 02:36 PM
on my one character i was able to "woo" another sim into romantic interest status almost immediately! i just kept flirting and slowly worked my way to cuddling on the couch and making out... that took about 20-40minutes! wasnt to hard but again it could be different circumstances with others :)