PDA

View Full Version : Any word on DLC?

Whiskey Daniels
12-14-2010, 03:47 PM
All of the other Kinect titles are receiving free DLC and an extra 250 Gamerscore.

Has anyone heard anything about this title receiving any DLC?

Vipm1
12-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I havent heard anything about it yet but Im sure that they will make a dlc for this game.

LichPopi4
12-27-2010, 04:47 PM
I've heard only abou Kinect Sports...

A Twisted Smile
12-27-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Kinect Sports DLC wasn't even announced, it was just kind of brought out? It just kind of appeared?
Maybe Kinect Adventures will be the same. Maybe it'll just turn up randomly one day for download?

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-05-2011, 03:29 PM
I hope there is DLC. I love playing this game with family and friends.

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Not really DLC, but if you pre-ordered the Kinect, it came with 2 codes for more levels and an avatar prop.

I looked on Ebay and sellers are still selling these codes for anybody who didn't get them, just do a search for "kinect adventures code". I'd suggest picking these codes up if you really like the game before they vanish. I bought mine for under $5.

Pre-order Kinect Adventures Video Game Bonus Level Codes

- Two bonus levels of Rallyball.
- One bonus level of Reflex Ridge.
- One kinect Adventure Helicopter prop for your Xbox Live Avatar.

judd90
01-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Haven't heard anything but if they release DLC for this i hope its a new game mode and not just more levels.

I get bored with the games on it now...

Skititlez
01-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Haven't heard anything but if they release DLC for this i hope its a new game mode and not just more levels.

I'm just happy this game has more replayability than Wii Sports.

DarkReign2021
01-26-2011, 01:34 AM

Agreed.

I still pop the game in once in a while to play Rallyball and rafting, but I'd really like some new gametypes to spice things up. Doesn't really matter what as long as it's something original (I've thought about maybe a plate balancing game or something along those lines, but I don't know how well that would work since the camera likes to make you jump sometimes.)

Baihu1983
01-29-2011, 09:13 PM
What ever happened to Paint Party? That looked sweet.

djluxton
02-01-2011, 03:19 PM
i hope there is some dlc for this game as there is so much more that could have been done on this game

Franchyze228
09-05-2011, 09:52 PM
I actually bought the small DLC that's available from eBay. It's just an extra three levels on Rally Ball. I'm a completionist, so I had to pick it up. It was only a couple dollars. The best part about it was that it came with a dancing carrot for your avatar which I still have on today. I actually havn't seen a cooler avatar mascot out there since...