PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty: Start season #1

DERSTY
12-14-2010, 04:54 PM
I played a dynasty with auburn, created custom schedule to make toughness of schedule a+. I went through undefeated and was #1 ranked towards the end of the year. Beat oregon in the bcs championship, then my next season i started ranked #8. Any idea why this might be? I quit game twice during season (to remain undefeated) and replayed them, do you think that affects it? I was hoping to go for the cheeve where u start #1 and stay there all season but i guess thats not happenin. Any help would be great. Thanks

EDIT, IM PLAYING WITH AUBURN. I KNOW I COULD GET IT EASY IF I START WITH BAMA BUT THATS NOT HAPPENING

Defiantllama14
12-18-2010, 03:34 AM
You started so low because of your recruiting class and your returning players. Keep playing and here in a couple of seasons you will get that stellar recruiting class and soon after you will start the season #1. Make sure that you schedule people to play that are high ranked in other conferences before the other higher ranked people in their conferences play them to prevent you from losing your #1 ranking.

DERSTY
12-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks. I thought it'd would be somethin like that. almost done with my 2nd season so maybe it'll be this time. already got a commitment from my created player so it could be good

xliferuinerx
12-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Auburn is definitly the best team to be in the dynasty everyone will return for your 2nd season including cam newton just gotta put enough points out to get him to return and after season 2 you should win it again and have more recruits come in. Not to mention the young wide receivers that are on the bench are really good.