PDA

View Full Version : No Guide? Is it that bad?

Friggin
12-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Just bought this game because it was only 9.99 on play, and I loved the old school Tony Hawks games. So fingers crossed this will take the skateboarding games back to when they were fun (in my opinion). I always use this site for guides if ever I'm stuck or in search of collectibles, but this hasn't got as much as a write up! Is it really so bad that no one wants to make a guide?

Teh BeZ
12-14-2010, 08:18 PM
I've got it in the post (the same deal you went for, 9.99 on play - still waiting, bloody snow!) and I was planning on doing the guide for it, I done the guide for Shaun White snowboarding and these are my type of games but being that Skate, Tony Hawk etc is a lot more popular the guide is usually started on day one so I don't really see the point.

Hopefully I will be able to get the 1000G pretty quick and get a good guide set up - I have the format for it already just going to take note as I go along this time.

If you have no intentions of doing a guide yourself feel free to pass on any information that you may find :)

Friggin
12-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't have the patience to make a guide, but if I stumble across anything interesting I'll throw it your way. Oh and I'm still waiting for mine aswell! God dammit!