PDA

View Full Version : Help with 2 undead challenges

DERSTY
12-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Not sure exactly what the challenges are called, but one you have to kill 1 of each type of zombie using dead-eye. Where will i find them? I have finished the game already, should i start a new game?
And the other, where do you find undead bears? Gotta kill 2 with a torch

ThunderingLefty
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Find the bears in Tall Trees, west of Manzanita Post between Tanner's Reach and Bearclaw Camp.

I did the 4 zombie type kills in front of the El Presidio main gate. Lots of undead there. Use an Evans or a Henry and paint as many as you can. If you miss one dont worry, they spawn there again within 20 seconds.

kdrcraig
12-14-2010, 09:39 PM
What ThunderingLefty said. If you screw up at El Presidio you can just ride a little bit away on you horse, then come back and they'll respawn. Took me a few tries to get it.

DollarBill04
12-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I figured Presidio too. Everytime I brought back a missing person, there was always a nice conglomerate of zombies. The only problem? Ive brought them all back. So will there still be a nice grouping? The only other thing I can offer is to try Sepulcro. Burn up the coffins and they will start to appear. I coudlnt do it this morning (f***in work), but I did see each type. If the Presidio thing is easier though, Id go for that.

DERSTY
12-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Thanks guys. They both worked for me. I went to presidio for the 4-types and bears at bearclaw...who woulda thought

obiwan16
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
I had luck at Fort Mercer with the 4 zombie types in one go. And the bears will find you if you roam the tall trees area around the mountains base.