PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Special Edition Images!

chucky3ds
12-15-2010, 04:08 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/12/kollectorseditionxbox.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/12/mktournamentedition530-1.jpg

More images here: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/14/mortal-kombat-special-edition-images-show-up-on-gamestop-com/

Seriously, how awesome is this!!

Slim Shady
12-15-2010, 05:14 AM
this is bullshit. i want the amazon reptile dlc but i cant have it because amazon doesnt sell the kollectors edition. guess im stuck going to gamestop and getting the gay sub-zero one :(

HorsemanOfWar16
12-15-2010, 08:57 AM
I Sooooo want to get - hoping - wishing - praying this comes to UK !!!
- So do you only get one figure depending where you get it from? - like buy from here u get sub-zero - buy from here - u get scorpion ?? - hope not.

nesquik91
12-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Reptile is getting his Klassic costume!!!!
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/retro-Ninja-Reptile-Artwork_ts.gif

chucky3ds
12-15-2010, 01:31 PM
I Sooooo want to get - hoping - wishing - praying this comes to UK !!!
- So do you only get one figure depending where you get it from? - like buy from here u get sub-zero - buy from here - u get scorpion ?? - hope not.

Hopefully you get to pick from various characters. I'll most likely pick up the Sub Zero one though (favourite MK character)

Plym
12-15-2010, 01:33 PM
I like the cover art for the game.
I'd get Kung Lao.

QuiCkz AleX
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
I want that.

$150? No thank you.

HabsCen10ial
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Does anybody know about the classic costumes? I would like to get either Sub-Zero or Reptille. Do we get to pick? Also I'm Canadian so can I get this at EB Games?

IIISETIII
12-15-2010, 10:07 PM
this is bullshit. i want the amazon reptile dlc but i cant have it because amazon doesnt sell the kollectors edition. guess im stuck going to gamestop and getting the gay sub-zero one :(

I'm almost positive that you can pre-order the Standard Edition and get the classic Reptile from Amazon. Just go to Amazon and search Mortal Kombat. You will see the ad come up telling you about the Reptile pre-order. It doesn't say anything about needing to pre-order a specific version of the game to get it. Also Gamestop is offering theirs for Standard Edition pre-orders so I'm sure Amazon is the same. Oh and Gamestop has Scorpion Best Buy has Sub-Zero.

Oh and I wish they were making the gamepads like they did with SF IV. I can't use a stick, especially one with a block button and the 360 controller is just too awkward for fighters.

Slim Shady
12-16-2010, 06:11 AM
I'm almost positive that you can pre-order the Standard Edition and get the classic Reptile from Amazon. Just go to Amazon and search Mortal Kombat. You will see the ad come up telling you about the Reptile pre-order. It doesn't say anything about needing to pre-order a specific version of the game to get it. Also Gamestop is offering theirs for Standard Edition pre-orders so I'm sure Amazon is the same. Oh and Gamestop has Scorpion Best Buy has Sub-Zero.

Oh and I wish they were making the gamepads like they did with SF IV. I can't use a stick, especially one with a block button and the 360 controller is just too awkward for fighters.

thx for trying to help me but i think u misunderstood me. i want the KE of mortal kombat and amazon does nnot sell the KE. maybe they will in time tho. i just dont like reptiles lizard look so i wanted to buy the KE that has reptiles klassic ninja suit.

IIISETIII
12-16-2010, 06:34 PM
thx for trying to help me but i think u misunderstood me. i want the KE of mortal kombat and amazon does nnot sell the KE. maybe they will in time tho. i just dont like reptiles lizard look so i wanted to buy the KE that has reptiles klassic ninja suit.

Yes I did. Sorry about that.

Angrym0nkey
12-24-2010, 10:32 PM
For the Kollector's edition does it only come with a figurine of Scorpion or are there other characters?

Burning Karma
12-25-2010, 04:16 AM
For the Kollector's edition does it only come with a figurine of Scorpion or are there other characters?
According to GameStop's listing, Sub-Zero is also included:

Kollectible figurines of Scorpion and Sub-Zero that double up as video game ‘bookends’ for your favorite Mortal Kombat games.Listing: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=89093

kyboy
12-31-2010, 04:29 AM
yep, you get scorpion an sub zero book ends with the kollector edition, i jus pre ordered today from gamestop!! :woop:

KyleStewart84
01-01-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm so glad im getting the tourment edition cause thier so limited and nice to have something thats a limited to a number. :)

Volzagia
01-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Looks so sweet but I dont have enough money for limited editions nowadays :(

Tussell
02-03-2011, 08:43 PM
This is the first I've seen of these. I'm real late on hopping on the 'OMG THEY RELEASED THE EDITIONS!' bandwagon. I must say it's definitely an awesome looking package, however, I've kind of died down on buying super special editions of video games.

James Pwnzzz
02-19-2011, 06:46 PM
why do they make us have to choose which costume! when it comes to juicy classic outfits i which i could have them all :(