PDA

View Full Version : Demo up on euro market place

Baihu1983
12-15-2010, 07:33 PM
1.37GB. Downloading now.

Kingbubbaho
12-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Played it last night! The control scheme was a little confusing at first, and I had to shuffle closer to the TV to read some of the writing ( what was on that whiteboard? ), but yeah, now I am really hyped for this game.

The demo surpasssed my expectations; it was amazing to look at, the music and the voice work was great, and the puzzles not too easy or too hard. February 25th seems an awful long time to wait :(

ADenton109
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Quite enjoyed the demo will have to wait for it to be cheap tho i don't think i would pay full price for it.

RonanN1
12-26-2010, 11:17 AM
I just finish the Demo! :woop: - excelent game! :)

First day buy 4 me.

*p.s.

Reminds me of the Syberia series.

ViolatorX
12-27-2010, 01:13 AM
I'll be putting my copy on ebay once I have completed the game if anyones interested, Picked up a promo copy from a cex store, Theres not very many around though.

ViolatorX
12-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Bump have it listed here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150540532676&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you ever liked the gabriel knight series this would be the game for you.

hydroxyde
02-20-2011, 12:22 AM
The control scheme was a little confusing at first
I just got around to playing the demo. I cannot understand why they chose this control scheme. What would have been wrong with a pointer on the screen like Monkey Island or Broken Sword? They even have a pointer on screen at some points, why not use it everywhere so the controls are consistent?

The radial dial thing makes it so slow. Twirling around until you land on what you wanted to look at, and then as you move around the screen the things move around the dial, so it's not even like you can try to memorise where things were on it.

I'll probably get it at some point, since I do like this type of game, but the silly controls mean I'll wait for it to drop in price a little first.