PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order Question

HabsCen10ial
12-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Ok so there's 3 different editions right?

Standard Edition - Just the game
Kollectors Edition - Game, figures, skin, avatar gear
Tourny Edition - All of the above with joystick

My question is can you get the special skins (Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Reptile) by pre-ordering the standard edition?

I really want to get the Reptile skin from Amazon and I don't want to spend $99.99 for the Kollectors edition if I don't have too.

IIISETIII
12-15-2010, 09:44 PM
I would hope they eventually release these on Live at some point. I'm with you though all I want are the costumes. Thinking about trying for the classic Sub-Zero for the fatality. Hopefully it would be the uncensored version.

EDIT:
According to Gamestop's website you can pre-order the Standard Edition and get the classic Scorpion.

HabsCen10ial
12-16-2010, 01:15 PM
I hope so too but I'm not sure if I want to chance it. I usually miss out of these things but I think this will be a game I play for a long time.

Tapion
12-17-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm sure if you just want the Pre-Order any of the editions, its included as a bonus.

Just have to decide if I'm getting Reptile or Sub-Zero. (pre-order from amazon or best buy)

Do agree, hope they release all the skins on there for download, at a cheap MSP would be nice :woop:

Burning Karma
12-18-2010, 04:50 AM
I just wish they were all available from one retailer. Looks like I'll be going GameStop since Scorpion is my favorite character.

Soda Popinski
01-14-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm sure if you just want the Pre-Order any of the editions, its included as a bonus.

Just have to decide if I'm getting Reptile or Sub-Zero. (pre-order from amazon or best buy)

Do agree, hope they release all the skins on there for download, at a cheap MSP would be nice :woop:

Agreed. I know for a fact that if you Pre-Order from 3 specific places, not only will they give you a code for a classic costume for a character, they will also give you something to unlock that character's classic fatality.

Gamestop will have Scorpion.
Best Buy will have Sub-Zero.
Amazon.com will have Reptile.

But you're right, they should have all the classic costumes/fatalities available and cheap.

HabsCen10ial
01-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Now does anybody know if this will be available in Canada?? Right now it is not. If I go to Amazon.com I have the opition to get the Reptile Klassic costume and fatility but if I go to Amazon.ca it does not show up. I know I can order from Amazon.com but I think shipping will cost more and delivery is longer.

Plym
01-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Here's the standard edition cover!

http://geektyrant.com/storage/page-images/mortal.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=129570212198 5

Xtrem3 Poptarts
01-22-2011, 08:48 PM
wasn't even considering buying the game until i saw the movie again earlier today. kollector's edition here i come with pre-order :D