PDA

View Full Version : Possible to do the Predator Champion alone?

LegendarY
06-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Is it possible to do the Predator Champion achievement alone, like the other "win 50 games" achievements? If so, tell me how because I can't figure out how to win.

If not, will anyone help me with the achievement? I will do the same favour to you as well.

Me™
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Nope i tried also but i couldn't find a way

skattorshot
06-08-2007, 01:14 AM
im pretty sure i did this one by myself, you just cant let your 360 sit and run through the games like you can with most of the gametypes. you just have to be on the mercs team (or w/e isnt a predator) and activate the siren to win. i just made a really small map with all the spawn points around the what you need to activate and it wasnt that bad.

Hitchcock
09-09-2008, 05:04 PM
im pretty sure i did this one by myself, you just cant let your 360 sit and run through the games like you can with most of the gametypes. you just have to be on the mercs team (or w/e isnt a predator) and activate the siren to win. i just made a really small map with all the spawn points around the what you need to activate and it wasnt that bad.

Thats exactly what you do. Even the guide contradicts itself. It tells you to see "Chaos Winner" for the "Predator Winner" achievement and the strategy is to create your own game with the lowest time set. But the "Predator Champion" achievement tells you to create a game with a friend. Obviously if you can get Predator Winner by yourself you can do it 49 more times to get Predator Champion.

ferrari360max
09-24-2008, 08:18 PM
you can do it yourself as thats how i did it

imno4ng3l
11-10-2008, 02:33 AM
You can get any of the win achievements alone, but obviously not the kill ones.

Playing splitscreen games doesn't seem to count toward achievement progress, the way I do it is to host a system link game with custom maps as the guide suggests.

Chaos, team chaos & seek and secure I left unattended with an autolaunch timer to add some time to the 80hours achievement, you win by default being the only player in the game.

Predator I did on a custom map with the sonice generator and spawn points as close together as possible, start game, stand by generator, win, takes about 1 minute per game with loading (you might have to change game options, I can't remember without checking).

Steal the sample I'm fairly sure can also be done with auto launch but I did it with a custom map using the layout in the achievement guide, it took me about 25 mins for 50 wins.

Now I just need a quick and easy way to get the kills.

RickyMcG
11-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes, you are able to achieve this on your own. Providing you are on Xbox Live, no split-screen. Set up a player match, with a max. of 2 people and 2 private slots; this stops random people from joining your game. I recommend you create a small map containing everything for the Predator gametype (I just put a few closed crates around everything) and just run up to the generator. Takes around 40 secs to start it up. Rinse and repeat. Achievement unlocked.

Superpongo
10-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Regarding Predator Champion achieviements,why can't I choose betwin predator and Mercenary? When i start the game, I play olways as predator.
How do you select Mercenary?