PDA

View Full Version : So this is the culprit

hawaiianruler
12-16-2010, 06:48 AM
So on the first day that I joined this site I marked off all the achievements that I had. Ever since then i have gotten error messages about a divide by zero error. Turns out that if you have this game up in your list, you will get a divide by zero error at the top of your checklist. Just some handy info in case anyone was wondering.

Boots Orion
12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I noticed that a while ago. But yeah, this is the culprit. It seems silly now that a game would have only zero point achievements but this game was (according to this site) released 4 days before the 360 itself was released. I doubt Activision knew then, what achievements would eventually turn into.

Myself, I plan on plowing through this game eventually just for the achievements, but I can never muster up the ambition to do it when I have so many other games with achievements and GS points.

P3NGU1N 50LD13R
03-21-2011, 05:04 AM
Yeah I get the message twice now with Xbox LIVE Labs (If anyone from another country other then US wants those 3 achievements message me it is possibe, UNTIL the 27th of March (2011)) but I think it's cool to have a 100%ed game with 0 GS. With Xbox LIVE Labs now I'm sure it will get fixed eventually.