PDA

View Full Version : Screen size...

TheLegendOf1977
12-16-2010, 02:21 PM
For some reason this games screen doesnt fit on my tv, and there's no option to adjust it? I havent had this problem with any other game and its really annoying me! Every time i want to know how to use/craft/drop/dissasemble something i have to look it up in the manual...
Anyone else have this problem, or am i overlooking something and it is possible to adjust the screen?

xDilatedx
12-16-2010, 06:04 PM
For some reason this games screen doesnt fit on my tv, and there's no option to adjust it? I havent had this problem with any other game and its really annoying me! Every time i want to know how to use/craft/drop/dissasemble something i have to look it up in the manual...
Anyone else have this problem, or am i overlooking something and it is possible to adjust the screen?

This has nothing to do with your tv. Everyone seems to be to ignorant to look through the settings.

Anyway, here's how to fix your problem. Options > graphics or general settings > Display HUD in safe area > YES

Problem Solved.

You're welcome.

chichan123
12-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I changed my tv settings and it worked

DENAz666
12-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Thankyou Dilated! Would never have thought that was it :)

sebbann
01-05-2011, 01:58 AM
thanks xdilatedx it helped me too!

sebbann
01-05-2011, 02:04 AM
but i still cant see when for example im gonna buy something i cant see if it is plus in strenght accuracy or magic:(

DENAz666
01-05-2011, 04:58 AM
but i still cant see when for example im gonna buy something i cant see if it is plus in strenght accuracy or magic:(

Can't read it? or can't see it?

sebbann
01-05-2011, 12:01 PM
i cant see it

chetwaters
01-25-2011, 07:06 PM
thank you for the fix

FPS GLIMMER
01-25-2011, 07:43 PM
THANK GOD! I was getting irritated with the screen.

Frankie Godskin
01-26-2011, 07:17 PM
This has nothing to do with your tv. Everyone seems to be to ignorant to look through the settings.
I think what you meant to say to the OP was, "You're right. The menus are completely unintuitive and it's absurd that the game's default settings cause all the text to be offscreen. I found a solution in the games menus which is poorly labelled and whose description makes no sense. Here's the solution."

I'd thank you for your help, but I wouldn't deign to be polite to someone who is so ignorant that they confuse their homophones (to ≠ too).

TheLegendOf1977
01-26-2011, 09:04 PM
I think what you meant to say to the OP was, "You're right. The menus are completely unintuitive and it's absurd that the game's default settings cause all the text to be offscreen. I found a solution in the games menus which is poorly labelled and whose description makes no sense. Here's the solution."

I'd thank you for your help, but I wouldn't deign to be polite to someone who is so ignorant that they confuse their homophones (to ≠ too).

Thank you! I felt the same way: i was glad to know how to change it but the way he brought it wasn't even worth a reply...