PDA

View Full Version : 360 / Facebook and wp7 connectivity?

FroZeNSouL
12-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Thinking about getting the Wp7 game as its finaly appeared in the UK now.
But wondering what exact connectivity it has with the other games?

I havent got Crackdown 2 on 360, so just wondering what i would get out of it IF i got it, or how it would limit if i didnt get it, or used the facebook game
tnx

MagnetixSQL
12-17-2010, 12:02 AM
This sucks...I don't have a Facebook account and don't want one...I guess I am not going to get a full 200 in this game! :(

iamreverend84
12-17-2010, 12:09 AM
you can still get the full 200 duh! you dont need facebook, but on that subject i got to the rank of duck caller and havent got my achievement! well peeved!!!!

DENAz666
12-17-2010, 02:04 AM
This sucks...I don't have a Facebook account and don't want one...I guess I am not going to get a full 200 in this game! :(

You should read the achievement description before whining. You can get all 200 from your phone.

OP: No, you don't even need to like crackdown to enjoy this one. Its just a very cool game, and really shows off the phone's capabilities. Using real maps is awesome, so fun defending my suburb from freaks, I set my base up right on top of my house :P

ABouncingSoul
12-18-2010, 03:51 PM
I was able to get the quackers weapon, but didn't get the achievement. At least I'll be able to get it when I reach level 25 - but annoying, because if in the future there are more games that do something like this, I'd like it to at least work.