PDA

View Full Version : lots of issues with features not working

BIGANT
12-16-2010, 04:44 PM
first of all i can not figure out how to launch the sunburst, it says pick three bases ( i currently have 4) but does not tell you how to pick any? i have tried clicking on them double clicking zooming in on them etc etc just cant figure it out

also none of the cross platform stuff seems to be working, i have played chucks ducks already back when crackdown2 came out but yet the rubber ducks still arent unlocked for me.

also i can not get the gift from a far cheevo to unlock even though i just played the deluge dlc again last night still wont unlock, however having operation sunburst did unlock the agency helios for me on the console and a few other things.

CraigRJ
12-16-2010, 11:22 PM
How much money do you have? I imagine that Sunburst costs, so you need enough to fund it as well as having three bases...

DENAz666
12-17-2010, 02:00 AM
sorry mate, bit off topic, but what level roughly is Duck Caller in Chuck's Ducks? Trying to figure out how much more I need to play it

anonymous ferret
12-17-2010, 12:05 PM
At the moment I'm having issues with the damn thing not recognising that I've unlocked achievements.

On the game it says I've unlocked about 5 achievements now, but on Xbox.com as well as Xbox 360 & XBL extras on the phone itself, it says 0/20 - 0gs.

What the heck is going on?

sk1d mark 69
12-17-2010, 07:27 PM
It all kicked in this afternoon.

Gamerscore is now up to date.

I just need to work out how I enable the helicopter in crackdown now.

Bearco
12-17-2010, 09:36 PM
I still haven't had the Deluge and Chuck's Ducks 2 related achievements to kick in.

At what point in the same is it kicking in for everyone else after the game loads? When they hit play or...?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I played it this afternoon, the weapons finally unlocked, but no achievements yet.

BIGANT
12-19-2010, 11:52 PM
i gave up trying to get chucks ducks and the deluge achievements to simply unlock by being tied into my main account. i unlocked the chucks ducks thing back when crackdown 2 first came out so it should have unlocked in this game as well but it didnt.

also the deluge one never unlocked so i did it by the secondary means of starting up 5 different bases

i have close to 1mill dollars right now and im close to level 10 but i still cant do the sunbrust?

also the servers keep going down so the sunbrust thing is unusable right now anyway

DENAz666
12-21-2010, 03:13 AM
i gave up trying to get chucks ducks and the deluge achievements to simply unlock by being tied into my main account. i unlocked the chucks ducks thing back when crackdown 2 first came out so it should have unlocked in this game as well but it didnt.

also the deluge one never unlocked so i did it by the secondary means of starting up 5 different bases

i have close to 1mill dollars right now and im close to level 10 but i still cant do the sunbrust?

also the servers keep going down so the sunbrust thing is unusable right now anyway

Sunbust is fine. You need to have three level three bases, and a certain amount of cash... can't remember how much exactly, but no more then 100k I think

CraigRJ
12-21-2010, 10:55 AM
The amount of cash needed depends on the size of the triangle made by the three bases - my first Sunburst involved one in the east of England, one in the West and one in Germany, cost $7.5m. I'm working on one with a pivot in Germany, one in the Middle East, and one in Antarctica - this triangle will encompass virtually all of Africa and will cost me $93m....

IXI HaRdY IXI
12-21-2010, 07:31 PM
I had the same problems and now when I load up my game and hit play it takes me back to the game screen where u choose ur games it has been doing this for a day anyone else having the same issue

BIGANT
12-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Sunbust is fine. You need to have three level three bases, and a certain amount of cash... can't remember how much exactly, but no more then 100k I think

no sunbrust is not fine, every day i get a message that says this feature is currently unavailable project sunburst can not communicate with the servers please try again later

i can count on one hand the number of times it has actually worked but i didnt have enough level 3 bases to activate it.

DENAz666
12-24-2010, 12:24 AM
no sunbrust is not fine, every day i get a message that says this feature is currently unavailable project sunburst can not communicate with the servers please try again later

i can count on one hand the number of times it has actually worked but i didnt have enough level 3 bases to activate it.

Speak for yourself. I've been using it daily with no issues what so ever.

Try it again, it seems they have updated the game. I now get exp and money for firing off the sunburst, and it plays a movie after I set it off.

-H-
12-24-2010, 05:37 PM
You do need to have a data signal to set off thesunburst. If you cannot swipe across from your base menu to your friend list then it's not going to work, try connecting to wifi for a stable signal.

Operation 182
12-27-2010, 07:35 PM

i have been haivng the same issue, i did the tutorial fne but when ever i try to set up a base myself it says currently unavailable? do i need to play the actual game on 360 for this game to work?

BIGANT
12-28-2010, 02:12 AM
No matter what I do I just cant get the sunburst to work it always says the server is down thats over both wifi and 3G it been weeks now and still no luck

Underkat
12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Ive been trying the last 2 days and although I managed to connect in the past for slumber party, sunburst etc I now cannot for the life of me connect :S its really strange... and annoying.

BIGANT
12-28-2010, 04:05 PM
i finally got pissed last night and just spammed the hell out of the activate button for the sunburst and after about the 30th try in a row finally got it to connect just long enough for it to actually work! so finally now i have done my first sunburst, now i just need to find a way to connect again a few more times to repeat it for the huge amount of exp it gives you!

DENAz666
12-29-2010, 03:39 AM
Yeah seems that its spreading. Now i've got the issue as well :( I think maybe they are updating the game or something and thats why its down, I can't access the leaderboards or any of my friends bases anymore either.

Sucks because I'm nearing lvl 50 and want the sunburst for that extra little boost!