PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 8 Stage 1 Bears

yewjhin
12-17-2010, 07:08 AM
How do I get to them?

neb86
08-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Ok, so just figure it out after many tries. I still don't know how to get the bomb over to the stone block in time so I used an alternative way. Speed is key here, I felt I had less time than most other levels. What you want to do is to to try and take everything out as fast as you can except the Explosives Trapppers plus the first 4 trapper generators to make this easier on yourself. There is a snowflake in the middle right that will help you out here, I used it after almost clearing out the first section.

Now once everything is gone but the Explosive Trappers go up to the wall that has them blocked in and destroy it. Next lure them over to the stone wall that needs destroyed until you can get them to throw an explosive next to it by standing by it and then running away once you see the red target on the ground. Then quickly kill the rest of the trappers so they don't get to you while you are freeing your bear friends. Hardest level in my opinion but doable after some practice. This trick is also handy for destroying the stone walls in other levels with the Explosive Trappers.

KorgakGrimtooth
11-15-2012, 06:42 AM
I'll have to try your strategy out; moving the explosive block over one space at a time is far too time consuming.

I managed to free the bear once but was unable to finish the level before time ran out.