PDA

View Full Version : Got 2 achievements for doing nothing

TERMINATOR 2452
12-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I was trying to do the sharp shooter achievement .I looked on here and it said to have your profile signed out before you start the game to make it easyer...... I had another profile signed in ,that hasnt played the game . On the menu screen i press A to go into adventure , then signed out and signed my profile in that has played the game and 2 achievements poped up for 40 GS . Try it and see if it happens to you...I was well happy :locked

SerenitySunbeam
01-04-2011, 09:41 AM
I am not fortunate enough to have this happen to me, i did try though as im getting frustrated with some of the achievements, but i did notice else where on the forum that someone else has had something similar happen and unlocked 2 achievements without trying so it does seem to be some sort of glitch

B8TINGU
07-26-2011, 06:43 AM
I read that other thread too.. won't re- post what I said already but with what your saying now.. seems like there may be some sort of force glitch that could possibly be bit buggy and unlock these two achievements.. I guess if youreally wanted to you could tinker around with signing in anout of different profiles and see hwat happens.. maybe there is a certain sequence of events??