PDA

View Full Version : My MJ Theory!

RexDarr
12-18-2010, 05:26 AM
So I was thinking a few days ago, if you were stuck in a zombie horde and didn't have any ammo and only had a Michael Jackson CD at your disposal, do you think that by playing Thriller into the microphone would make all the zombies in the game would dance along?

McGoogles
12-18-2010, 05:29 AM
I bet the Michael Jackson zombie would dance, but as for the others, no.

And what was the point of this thread?

KILLING5PR33
12-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I bet the Michael Jackson zombie would dance, but as for the others, no.

And what was the point of this thread? Obviously you have no sense of humor, Quit being so hard on the kid.

Skillet
12-18-2010, 03:02 PM
No.

But listening to Thriller while playing Left 4 Dead is fun.

Sidanto
12-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Obviously you have no sense of humor, Quit being so hard on the kid.

His point is this has no relevance to Red Dead Redemption, had this been a forum for all around zombie discussion or Michael Jackson, then I could see the point and the humour in it... However, this is a site to do with achievements and this is the Red Dead Redemption sub forum and not once did he make mention to the game or achievements within the game...

My conclusion = :locked

KILLING5PR33
12-19-2010, 03:29 PM
His point is this has no relevance to Red Dead Redemption, had this been a forum for all around zombie discussion or Michael Jackson, then I could see the point and the humour in it... However, this is a site to do with achievements and this is the Red Dead Redemption sub forum and not once did he make mention to the game or achievements within the game...

My conclusion = :locked the zombies in this game walk around like thriller and he's joking around about it. Quit being a boar and stop acting like a hermit crab. Your not a moderator or part of staff so let it be. It's not like he's spamming this whole thread..........

CyanideSpirit
12-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Well if Seth got them to dance, the cd should work no problem haha

RexDarr
12-22-2010, 03:00 AM
I quite enjoy the last two replies.
To the others = I'm only poking fun at the relevance between MJ's song Thriller and the tone of the DLC. Don't take everything so seriously, lighten up a bit and laugh.

Slicder
12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Yea i thought that the narrator in Undead Nightmare sounded very similar to the narrator in Thriller lol.