PDA

View Full Version : A couple things you may want to try out....

USMC BiggaBam
12-18-2010, 11:09 AM
My buddy and I both played through this separately and only had to beat the campaign one time by doing this method.

Start up a campaign on Hard difficulty playing as El Rudos and win the first few matches. Now start new save slots and play through BOTH sides of the campaign on easy, believe me it's not that long and worth it. After you finish those two, go back and finish the campaign on Hard. Make sure that each time you do the campaign to use a different save slot. Once you beat the last :ass clown, the achievement WILL pop up.

TIPS FOR HARD GAME PLAY: since no one has seemed to give any advice I'll give my two cents. If you find you're stuck on a specific fighter, think smart. You're playing against a computer, so lure him outside the ring and beat him to a pulp until the Disqualification timer is about to run out. Then jump back in the ring while you leave him out there to get counted out. Submissions are also a really good tool to use against the AI too. :rtbut: remember to use it.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Happy gaming fellow gooch monsters

USMC Venom
12-23-2010, 08:33 AM
Confirmed. This works you little Gooch Boopers! Merry Kwanzaa! :whs

jimmyhova
01-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey guys thats cool if that trick works but im having an issue beating el rudios on hard only cause of the stupid dr wagner and mr silver match. its 2 on 1 with no countouts no nothing. anything that woould help? maybe ur method would work if you started tecnicos first?

buckykatt924
01-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I think i might have to try this method 1 of these days:)

metallicoholic
03-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Holy crap this actually works. 100% confirmed.

KizZy Kash
07-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Here's How It Worked For Me Might Even Be Easier For Some.

I Beat The Tecnicos On Easy. Kept The 100% Complete On Slot1.
Started A Rudos On Hard On The Second Slot. Beat It And Recieved 3 Achievements.

1. The Most Rudo Of Them All
2. El Dorado
3. El Chile Mas Chiloso

So I Did Not Have The Play More Than Twice.
2 Complete Story Mode 1 On Easy 1 On Hard 3 Achievements Not Bad.
But The 2 On 1 With Silver King & Dr. Wagner Is Hard As Hell.
Espectro Jr Is Very Easy Just Dont Attack Him Reverse Everything Hit Him With Weapons, Top Rope Attack & a Finisher And You Got Him.