PDA

View Full Version : Skills for Kills

CraigRJ
12-18-2010, 03:41 PM
This achie is annoying me, I have Laser and Incendiary just a couple of blocks away from max but they haven't moved up for ages, has anyone managed to get this achievements and if so, do you know what you did? Thanks!

xtantss
12-20-2010, 05:42 AM
I can't get past level 4. Its the last achievement I need and can't seem to move up either. I've spent hours and hours have my weapons maxed and still can't get past lvl 4.

CraigRJ
12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Well despite a couple of days of solid playing passing, my ratings haven't improved - I've upgraded Lasers and Incendaries, I've been manually using Incendiary to wipe out hordes of freaks, I've used Sunburst, I've upgraded and started new bases...but none of this has moved the Proficiency ratings...

DENAz666
12-21-2010, 03:14 AM
I thought this was tied in with you actually upgrading the weapon? So it doesn't matter how many freaks you kill with it, you need to upgrade it through the levels yourself

CraigRJ
12-21-2010, 10:52 AM
This is my latest thought, although my prof levels don't reflect the level of weaponry I had (in that lasers and incendiary went high when I only had low level of each, just used them lots)...so a day or so left to build a L4 rocket and laser and then I'll see if that puts me on L5 prof...

iamreverend84
12-21-2010, 07:08 PM
if you look on the xbox site when comparing achievements you will find that the description has changed hinting that you complete this by manually using turrets at friends bases

slysy
12-25-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm having the same problem with this achievement. All proficiencies stuck on level4. Has anyone managed to get this yet (how)? Thanks

WithTheDawn
12-26-2010, 12:16 AM
This is the only one I need as well. I see a couple of people have it, but I have no idea how. Its definitely not connected to automated kills with a weapon, or with upgrading them...doesnt seem to be connected with manually aiming them either, because I've done thousands and thousands that way with the rocket launcher. Only thing I can think of is touch targeting, or getting the kills at someone else's base or something.

slysy
12-27-2010, 12:51 PM
I messaged someone who has the achievement asking how they got it, and they replied with the following response:

Hey, I have 2 laser turrets on each base, and I left them for a bit and got the achievement when I came back on energy weapons.

Underkat
12-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I have been focussing on explosive skills and have level 5 of 6 currently. What is everyone's stats? Perhaps there some sort of pattern...

My current stats:
funds: 34.5 million
bases owned: 5
SQ. miles controlled: 780
assets saved: 229
freaks killed: 164032

Oh and my highest level weapon is my mortar shell and rocket launcher both at level 4.

slysy
12-27-2010, 01:46 PM
My Stats:

Level 50 (maxed)
Funds 13 million
Bases Owned 20 (maxed)
Sq Miles 3513
Assets Saved 323
Freaks Killed 243221

Proficiencies:

Ballastic Level 4
Energy Level 4
Incendiary Level 4
Explosives Level 4

Highest level weapon is grenade launcher at level 5 (max level). All weapon proficiencies have been stuck on level 4 for quite a while now :( Am trying to focus on levelling up explosives (but pretty close to giving up now)

DENAz666
12-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Do you have the defensive upgrades maxed as well? (just guessing here :( )

FroZeNSouL
12-31-2010, 12:34 AM
complete this by manually using turrets at friends bases

Not glitched, just unlocked SKILL FOR KILLS (30/12/10-23:45)
I THINK its to do with saving Agents. Orange symbol, that have mutants attached to them that need clearing off, just like neighbors etc

I tried using turrents for hour on friends bases didnt see much happen, but it MAY have helped.
Went back to my own base an after a min the cheevo popped

----How
Ive been at prof level 4 for ages, with nothing happening.
2Nite i got to level 37 and seamed like i was getting alot for mission variety, ie neighbors needing help.
Then suddenly the cheevo popped, i looked at the screen and saw five Agents with no mutants attached. My lazor turrents were on a completely straight road constantly shooting down the road, so no manual firing, just a manual selection/aim on the road itself.

So basicly its not glitched, i think its just down to luck of getting Agents to protect, but having a higher base level will help.
I think its to do with Agents because the cheevo image and name indicated 'friends' and i think the old description did too, and also this was the only thing goin on my screen at the time when cheevo popped.

Lmk if this helps, gd hunting :D

FroZeNSouL
12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Oh and My Stats:

Level 37
Funds 15 million
Bases Owned 9
Sq Miles 1425
Assets Saved 257
Freaks Killed 266339

Proficiencies:
counting the dots
Ballastic Level 3
Energy Level 6
Incendiary Level 3
Explosives Level 4

My main base that i have on a really long straight road with lazors on it (2: one looking each way) is level 4, and lazor turrets are level 3 each, half way leveled to 4.
I thought this woulld be the easiest way, as it auto kill hundreds each shot :P

DENAz666
12-31-2010, 03:29 AM
Not glitched, just unlocked SKILL FOR KILLS (30/12/10-23:45)
I THINK its to do with saving Agents. Orange symbol, that have mutants attached to them that need clearing off, just like neighbors etc

I tried using turrents for hour on friends bases didnt see much happen, but it MAY have helped.
Went back to my own base an after a min the cheevo popped

----How
Ive been at prof level 4 for ages, with nothing happening.
2Nite i got to level 37 and seamed like i was getting alot for mission variety, ie neighbors needing help.
Then suddenly the cheevo popped, i looked at the screen and saw five Agents with no mutants attached. My lazor turrents were on a completely straight road constantly shooting down the road, so no manual firing, just a manual selection/aim on the road itself.

So basicly its not glitched, i think its just down to luck of getting Agents to protect, but having a higher base level will help.
I think its to do with Agents because the cheevo image and name indicated 'friends' and i think the old description did too, and also this was the only thing goin on my screen at the time when cheevo popped.

Lmk if this helps, gd hunting :D

I'm level 46 and have a level 5 base, and have done a fair few of those missions, so I really don't think thats it either :( Not saying your wrong, just don't think thats right... I just think you got lucky :P

I do think it has something to do with the laser's though, as the people who i've spoken to that have it, all have got it through the laser. So maybe when you bounced back to your base, you laser had just finished upgrading, giving you the achievement?

I'm just upgrading my laser to the max level now, so I'll be able to confirm this soon :D

danz32
12-31-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm level 47 with a level 5 base too (with 15 total bases all weapon slots filled) and I've done a ton of missions, so I'm not sure its related to missions either. What's odd is that my stats (2/4/2/4) haven't really changed at all while I've been leveling up and adding new bases. I even have some weapons at max level (although not a laser yet, need some more power supplies!)

The only other theory I want to throw out there is related to the police car things that come out of your base and drive around. The icon above them is a guy shooting, the same guy in the achievement icon for whatever its worth. I've noticed at certain occasions a ring of freaks will develop around the police cars (like what happens in the missions), so the weapon levels might be in some way related to this. I haven't seen this happen since I started looking specifically for it, but its good to check into until we figure this achievement out for sure

Masklin
12-31-2010, 02:29 PM
My stats are

Level 50
Funds $88,283,199
Bases owned 15
Sq Miles controlled 3045
Assets Saved 647
Freaks Killed 400821

I have my main base upgraded fully to level 6, 5 lasers fully upgraded to level 5, 2 rocket launchers, 1 mortar and 1 incendiary. I been stuck at proficiency level 4 on all weapons for ages now and nothing I do seems to make a bit of difference.

Underkat
01-01-2011, 06:05 PM
I have just got the achievement. One the following link a guy/developer/something :S post that apparently it is only down to ALOT of kills he says;

http://forums.xbox.com/35408261/ShowPost.aspx

All I done was on my best base aimed towards building up explosive experience I designed the turrets to aim at key freak locations so I could leave my phone and let it do its freaky business and coincidently about 2 hours and a dead battery later I got the achievement :)

note: The majority of my kills were explosives and unlocked it at around 360 thousand. Given that maybe I probably done between 50k - 100k kills elsewhere i.e. sunburst and other proficiencies, perhaps the number of kills with a particular type could (a complete guess) be approximately 300 thousand...

Masklin
01-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I have just got the achievement. One the following link a guy/developer/something :S post that apparently it is only down to ALOT of kills he says;

http://forums.xbox.com/35408261/ShowPost.aspx

All I done was on my best base aimed towards building up explosive experience I designed the turrets to aim at key freak locations so I could leave my phone and let it do its freaky business and coincidently about 2 hours and a dead battery later I got the achievement :)

note: The majority of my kills were explosives and unlocked it at around 360 thousand. Given that maybe I probably done between 50k - 100k kills elsewhere i.e. sunburst and other proficiencies, perhaps the number of kills with a particular type could (a complete guess) be approximately 300 thousand...

Not long after my previous post my explosive proficiency went up to level 5 and has been there for the last 150,000 kills, most on a friends base with various weapons.

Currently about an hour in leaving it on a level 3 base with all explosive weapons and keeping my fingers crossed :) will post again if I have any luck

FroZeNSouL
01-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I so I could leave my phone and let it do its freaky business and coincidently about 2 hours and a dead battery later I got the achievement :)

Ye it could possibly be.
As my turrets are getting 100 odd kills per shot on a straight road, it could have come from that. Like said thou i just looked at screen at the time it poped and saw 4 agent cars.

Btw... how u keeping the phone on without it going into standby and killing the app??
Constantly having to touch the screen every 20 secs to keep the screen on is getting boring -_-

Masklin
01-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Ye it could possibly be.

Btw... how u keeping the phone on without it going into standby and killing the app??
Constantly having to touch the screen every 20 secs to keep the screen on is getting boring -_-

I have the HTC HD7 and in the settings you can change the standby time to never.

FroZeNSouL
01-02-2011, 12:47 AM
ah ok, got the HTC Motzart, cant see such an option :(
this ones like a wanabee iphone, in alot of way prefer wm6, wp7 feels so restrictive :/

Masklin
01-02-2011, 01:06 AM
This is my first smart phone and I love it but I know what you mean about wp7 feeling restricted.

OT: still no luck with the achievement yet :(

Dynamite Andy
01-02-2011, 01:34 AM
I dont even get how you link this to facebook :S or how you get onto friends bases etc because swiping doesnt work for me,

ontopic: im at the 4th level for most of this, still battling my way through it... its a tough achievement to figure out,

Masklin
01-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I dont even get how you link this to facebook :S or how you get onto friends bases etc because swiping doesnt work for me,

ontopic: im at the 4th level for most of this, still battling my way through it... its a tough achievement to figure out,

It's not really worth connecting it to facebook imo. Occasionally I can't swipe to go check out friends bases but if I exit and restart the game it is all ok. You do have someone on your friends list with the game? otherwise you can't swipe to view their bases.

DENAz666
01-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah finally figured out how to do it over the weekend. Its just like in Crackdown, you level it up by getting a lot of kills with that weapon :)

DENAz666
01-02-2011, 09:12 AM

Friends bases are people on your Live friends list with the game, it has nothin to do with facebook :) you can get 100% achievements without ever connecting it to facebook. It probably just isn't working cause its buggy, it just has trouble connecting sometimes. There are tips in the other threads on how to force it to connect

Dynamite Andy
01-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Friends bases are people on your Live friends list with the game, it has nothin to do with facebook :) you can get 100% achievements without ever connecting it to facebook. It probably just isn't working cause its buggy, it just has trouble connecting sometimes. There are tips in the other threads on how to force it to connect

Ah _, I need 10 new friends in that case to help me with this achievement. Anyone free to help :)?

Masklin
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Ah _, I need 10 new friends in that case to help me with this achievement. Anyone free to help :)?

You can do it with just 1 person. Just go to one of their bases, get a kill, back out to the main menu then rinse and repeat till you have the ten kills and the achievement.

Underkat
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM
ah ok, got the HTC Motzart, cant see such an option :(
this ones like a wanabee iphone, in alot of way prefer wm6, wp7 feels so restrictive :/

I got the HTC Mozart and there is the option to change it :)

Settings > System Tab > Lock & wallpaper > Screen time-out > Never

For this achievement you need to add only one person who has the game, be connected to the servers to view their bases get a kill (I got a few whilst manual aiming to make extra sure) then exit to main menu and repeat the process until the achievement pops.

Dynamite Andy
01-02-2011, 11:08 AM
You can do it with just 1 person. Just go to one of their bases, get a kill, back out to the main menu then rinse and repeat till you have the ten kills and the achievement.

Just got it, Thanks man, I owe you one.

iamreverend84
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM
doesnt work, im on level 5 of explosives and have been on it for nearly 2 weeks and cannot get it to move. Also does anyone know how to unlock the other features in crackdown 2 other than the agency helicopters?

FroZeNSouL
01-02-2011, 10:11 PM
ah thankie UnderKat ^_^
donno how missed that. Makes this game ALOT easier now.
Saves on alot of grinding finding one long road and placing turrets along it. I expect ill have 200gs in next 30mins, as im now level 46!

Im now wondering what the cheevo is for, its either:
-As i thought for clearing *headcrabs* off the Agent vehicles
-Clearing *headcrabs* off your own vechles (very much doubt thou)
-Loads of kills on one particular base
-Helping out your friends bases alot with manual aims, and manual control

Only reckon its the last one if the cheevo can get delayed, as when mine poped, i had been clearing friends bases for an hour manualy, when came back to my own, and popped when shooting off the headcrabs off the agent cars, although it could be anything else as well, because EVERYTHING followed the road that my turrets where shooting down. If that makes sence?? lol
I didnt think it was down to a certain amount of kills, as alot of ppl are a higher level or have greater no of kills than my stats.

FroZeNSouL
01-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Oh and Offtopic: Masklin, finding it restrictive mainly down to having WP6.1 and it being more like a PC. My main annoyance being:

-No current application running list/killer
-Cant see battery/data connection amount when in most apps and all games
-No file explorer
-Cant use it as a portable memory device
-Games cant be download via PC connection, you have to be WiFi
-Only SatNav is by Orange and you have to pay extra per month.
On wm6 got for free :S Found on a website and was better than all my mate real Satnavs
-Fable 3 Kingmaker never came out, even thou was being developed, and now theyve shut it down
-Apps are really basic/iphone crap
-No barcode app, that give u pricechecker
-Youtube app is horrible, no quality changer. Even wp6 had high quall
-Cant pay by MSpoints

/endRant

Dynamite Andy
01-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Saves on alot of grinding finding one long road and placing turrets along it. I expect ill have 200gs in next 30mins, as im now level 46!

Hmm, what is the best long road anyways?

FroZeNSouL
01-03-2011, 02:16 AM
i just scrolled around a bit and found one inthe south of Australia thats great.
But anyway....
*DING* 200 GS ^_^

4th in world, 2nd in UK. Really thought theyd be more!

GRIMFISTED
01-03-2011, 04:13 AM
How did you find out what rank you finished it at? how fast in the uk and the world i mean

Underkat
01-03-2011, 08:33 AM
4th in world, 2nd in UK. Really thought theyd be more!

Does that mean I was 1st because I'm from the UK.. :S

Dynamite Andy
01-03-2011, 10:53 AM
How did you find out what rank you finished it at? how fast in the uk and the world i mean

mygamercard.net

Does that mean I was 1st because I'm from the UK.. :S

You dont have a account at mygamercard.net do you?
It says for me that Frozensoul is #1 in the UK

EDIT: This is just a guess, but did anyone else use the easy 1mil start glitch?

GRIMFISTED
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
YAY DONE IT hopefully i may be 3rd in the uk n 5th or 6th in the world but i cant get on mygamercard.net for some strange reason

Dynamite Andy
01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
YAY DONE IT hopefully i may be 3rd in the uk n 5th or 6th in the world but i cant get on mygamercard.net for some strange reason

What were you doing when it unlocked?

FroZeNSouL
01-03-2011, 10:14 PM
I looked on http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=1575
last nite i think it was:
Wuselmann
UnderKat (UK) :)
Robeyone
FroZeNSouL (UK)
and grats to DESECRATED HATE (UK)

DENAz666
01-04-2011, 02:49 AM
lol this is driving me INSANE! Is it just that you need a LOT of kills, or is it something else that we're missing?

Dynamite Andy
01-04-2011, 07:03 AM
lol this is driving me INSANE! Is it just that you need a LOT of kills, or is it something else that we're missing?

This is me just guessing but if GRIMFISTED left his game running over night, it would not have done the missions which vehicles require saving from them head things that appear around the vehicle (aien't sure what they are called).

Therefore meaning that it must be the amount of kills that you get with that specific weapon, I'm guessing that it is around the 250,000 mark but I could be wrong.

DENAz666
01-04-2011, 07:38 AM
This is me just guessing but if GRIMFISTED left his game running over night, it would not have done the missions which vehicles require saving from them head things that appear around the vehicle (aien't sure what they are called).

Therefore meaning that it must be the amount of kills that you get with that specific weapon, I'm guessing that it is around the 250,000 mark but I could be wrong.

wow! I've made a lot of kills with my weapons, but even with my sunbursts i'm still just over 300,000k with my weapons combined!!

That being said, if I get it, I'll be the first in Aus to 100% :) Only 1 other guy with 190GS

Dynamite Andy
01-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Hmm, I wonder if its 250,000 with just that specific weapon... I'll leave it running whilst I'm at college and see if anything happens,

That's sweet that :p, I'd be 7th in the UK lol :)

DENAz666
01-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Well I've set up a farming base with just rocket launchers... just in case :P

danz32
01-04-2011, 04:07 PM
I can confirm that it is 200,000 kills with one weapon (via manual touch targeting) to get a level 6 weapon level. The weapon level corresponds directly to number of kills:
Level 1: Given From Start
Level 2: 50 kills
Level 3: 250 kills
Level 4: 2,500 kills
Level 5: 50,000 kills
Level 6: 200,000 kills [I think these numbers are all right, the only important one anyway is reaching Level 6 for the achievement]

The number of kills is ONLY from touch targeting, in other words manual targeting. This is when you place the crosshairs either on a mission vehicle or some specific place on the map, or when you manually aim/shoot a gun by touching it.

One easy way is finding a long stretch of road and setting up lasers. I manually set the targets so they would shoot down the road and destroy many freaks in one shot.

Please let me know if I can clear anything else up!

SkullRobot
01-04-2011, 05:20 PM
damn I wish I would have tried manual targeting earlier, as I set up a base on a long road in Australia and only set up lasers. It's been on all day, making over 200k kills but has yet to move from rank 4. I was not using manual targeting, just letting it do it's auto thing, which seems to have cost me a whole day of nothing. Just set up manual targeting on the roads and we'll see how that goes. Update: Within the last 30 minutes it hit rank 5

Lord of Orion
01-04-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm done with this achievement now! I was just killing enemies so it has to be related to the amount of kills you have with a particular weapon type.

I would recommend Explosives with Rockets if you haven't got too far with another type. Easiest to spam kills with. I could get about 10,000 in 15 minutes or so with the Rockets. I made a base in Greenland because the enemies come in a straight line at you. Highly recommended for all!

Dynamite Andy
01-05-2011, 12:23 AM
I can confirm that it is 200,000 kills with one weapon (via manual touch targeting) to get a level 6 weapon level. The weapon level corresponds directly to number of kills:
Level 1: Given From Start
Level 2: 50 kills
Level 3: 250 kills
Level 4: 2,500 kills
Level 5: 50,000 kills
Level 6: 200,000 kills [I think these numbers are all right, the only important one anyway is reaching Level 6 for the achievement]

The number of kills is ONLY from touch targeting, in other words manual targeting. This is when you place the crosshairs either on a mission vehicle or some specific place on the map, or when you manually aim/shoot a gun by touching it.

One easy way is finding a long stretch of road and setting up lasers. I manually set the targets so they would shoot down the road and destroy many freaks in one shot.

Please let me know if I can clear anything else up!

Confirmed to work :).

DENAz666
01-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Sweet, at least we know now :)

So I could just set up an auto target in the middle of the road, and those kills would still count?

DENAz666
01-05-2011, 04:45 AM
HOO BLOODY RAY! Finally, I just got it :)

Thanks Danz, would have taken a lot longer without that info :)

sumthingchronic
01-05-2011, 08:12 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to get this acheivement also, has a brainwave and left a post on the project sunburst facebook page and got a response from whoever admins it.

here's what was said:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) skills for kills: alot of people are still unsure on how to get this acheivement. Read alot of different ways on how to get it but no ones given a clear answer. Anybody know..?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1340.snc4/161920_136259103096870_6413049_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Sure. Just max out your proficiency on a single weapon type. Go to My Stats from the main menu to see your progress with Ballistic, Energy, Incendiary and Explosives. Since the lineup in Project Sunburst leans pretty heavily toward Explosives, that one is sometimes the easiest to max out first.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) How do you max out your proficiency though? Is it just from any kills? Manual aim? Targeted aim? I have incendiary and explosives both on Prof lv4 but no clue how I did this and they haven't budged for days..

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1340.snc4/161920_136259103096870_6413049_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) They advance way more quickly with manual control, but like many leveling setups, the last stage fills more slowly than the early ones.

You also gain proficiency from being stationed on turrets at a Friend's base, btw.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) That's the answer I needed, thanx. Love the game btw, hope u make some more WP7 games in the near future.

Hope this clears things up for everybody, gonna start working towards mine now (my lil boy in the pic btw, aka future gamer. gonna be a dad end of april!)

DENAz666
01-06-2011, 02:13 AM
I've been trying to figure out how to get this acheivement also, has a brainwave and left a post on the project sunburst facebook page and got a response from whoever admins it.

here's what was said:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) skills for kills: alot of people are still unsure on how to get this acheivement. Read alot of different ways on how to get it but no ones given a clear answer. Anybody know..?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1340.snc4/161920_136259103096870_6413049_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Sure. Just max out your proficiency on a single weapon type. Go to My Stats from the main menu to see your progress with Ballistic, Energy, Incendiary and Explosives. Since the lineup in Project Sunburst leans pretty heavily toward Explosives, that one is sometimes the easiest to max out first.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) How do you max out your proficiency though? Is it just from any kills? Manual aim? Targeted aim? I have incendiary and explosives both on Prof lv4 but no clue how I did this and they haven't budged for days..

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1340.snc4/161920_136259103096870_6413049_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crackdown-2-Project-Sunburst/136259103096870) They advance way more quickly with manual control, but like many leveling setups, the last stage fills more slowly than the early ones.

You also gain proficiency from being stationed on turrets at a Friend's base, btw.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1341.snc4/161266_512587464_3204638_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) Paul Simpson (http://www.facebook.com/sumthingchronic) That's the answer I needed, thanx. Love the game btw, hope u make some more WP7 games in the near future.

Hope this clears things up for everybody, gonna start working towards mine now (my lil boy in the pic btw, aka future gamer. gonna be a dad end of april!)
Cheers for posting that mate, pretty much what we'd figured out, but its still nice to have it confirmed by the Project Sunburst team :)

Oh and congratz on the little boy!! I've got two close mates who are both becoming fathers within the next month :)

godfa7h3r
01-06-2011, 04:57 AM
Just to double check. Does this mean I can take rockets and just tap on them and swipe towards enemies for manual kills? Or does it have to be with the red crosshair touch targeting?

Dynamite Andy
01-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Either, crosshair targeting is easier on a long road.

Steener13
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Just got this myself, ranked 12 in the world and FIRST in Canada

Sweet!!!!

Masklin
01-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Finally just got this achievement, only took me 825000 freaks killed lol

Daedalus 2043
02-17-2011, 08:19 AM
hey.

can anyone suggest a particular place for the touch targetting on a very long road?

i have tried a couple places but it never seemed to work very well. :(

any help would be much appreciated. really hate this one. :)

Daedalus 2043
02-17-2011, 05:27 PM
found a good place.

try huon valley australia, or stuart highway in ghan, australia.

credit to dynamite andy on true achievements.