PDA

View Full Version : Fix for chapter 10 achievements.

FarmerJay
12-18-2010, 04:03 PM
As many of you already know, the chapter 10 achievements don't unlock (for most people). I found a way that worked for me. Hopefully it will work for everyone else too. First I cleared my cache, then I deleted both chapter 8 and 9 dlc. Then loaded up the game, redownloaded the update and then re-earned the achievements.

You might be able to get away with just deleting chapter 9. But I did both just because I didn't feel like doing it twice, in case it wasn't enough.

demphra
12-19-2010, 03:39 AM
your spot on as i got my 1st episode 10 cheevo. but the untouchable challenge is so brutal to gold

Genetic Carnage
12-20-2010, 10:03 PM
It worked just like you said! One problem though. When I go to XBox.com, it shows my achievements for 10 that I've earned, but not the ones for 9. Yet, on my dashboard, I can see that I've unlocked Complete 9 and No Treasure Here. I'm going to try to recover my GT to see if that fixes it. Any other ideas?

FarmerJay
12-20-2010, 11:09 PM
It worked just like you said! One problem though. When I go to XBox.com, it shows my achievements for 10 that I've earned, but not the ones for 9. Yet, on my dashboard, I can see that I've unlocked Complete 9 and No Treasure Here. I'm going to try to recover my GT to see if that fixes it. Any other ideas?

i'm not 100% sure on this, but if you unlocked the chapter 9 achievements before they fixed them (there was a problem with these too), i heard that you have to re-earn them. i would try recovering your gamertag first, it wouldn't hurt to try and it doesn't take long.

Genetic Carnage
12-21-2010, 09:54 PM
It worked. I recovered my gamertag, erased all the DLC, just dl'ed Episode 9 again, and the achievements popped when I re-earned them. Such a glitchy game, I've seen arcade titles with more polish.

lifeexpectancy
12-22-2010, 03:37 AM
I'm looking to do the multiplayer dlc achievements late Wednesday night or Thursday night, looking for a couple people to do them with.