PDA

View Full Version : Undead Nightmare - Unlocking Legends and Killers Achievements (Well Researched?)

Mikhail Krauser
12-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Undead Nightmare - Unlocking Legends and Killers Achievements (Well Researched?)
Ok, so im looking at the achievement list right now, and everyone is saying that all DLC is available on the Undead Nightmare pack, but my question is, I know that the following achievements can be done in a sense (requirement wise)... But if it's the altered Undead Nightmare descriptions, will they still be unlocked? For example:

Axe Master - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png
Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.

and the Explosive Rifle one...

Any idea's? They are generally the same requirements, the only thing is instead of Tomahawking a bird, it'll be a bat... Or something.

Any confirmations? Im going to go out on a limb with the general assumption that the DLC Disk is programmed to accomodate that, however I want to know if I can get a serious confirmation. Not just skepticism.

Also, might I add, that in the Undead Nightmare DLC Disk Campaign, you can't "Buy" the US Army Suit for the last tier of the explosive rifle challenges. I have it unlocked on the original disk, but I own both disks and none of the DLC downloaded.

So how to I complete my challenges via the US Army Suit?

Also, what is the point of collecting materials? Do they play any special roles?

TheMollywhopper
12-21-2010, 12:47 AM
Undead Nightmare - Unlocking Legends and Killers Achievements (Well Researched?)
Ok, so im looking at the achievement list right now, and everyone is saying that all DLC is available on the Undead Nightmare pack, but my question is, I know that the following achievements can be done in a sense (requirement wise)... But if it's the altered Undead Nightmare descriptions, will they still be unlocked? For example:

Axe Master - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png
Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.

and the Explosive Rifle one...

Any idea's? They are generally the same requirements, the only thing is instead of Tomahawking a bird, it'll be a bat... Or something.

Any confirmations? Im going to go out on a limb with the general assumption that the DLC Disk is programmed to accomodate that, however I want to know if I can get a serious confirmation. Not just skepticism.

Also, might I add, that in the Undead Nightmare DLC Disk Campaign, you can't "Buy" the US Army Suit for the last tier of the explosive rifle challenges. I have it unlocked on the original disk, but I own both disks and none of the DLC downloaded.

So how to I complete my challenges via the US Army Suit?

Also, what is the point of collecting materials? Do they play any special roles?

I traded in the RDR disc a few months ago and picked up the DLC disc recently... just finished the campaign, so here's your answers:

Master Exploder unlocks for doing the new challenges (that's how I got it) and the Tomahawk works the same way.

You'll get the US Army outfit during a story mission in Undead Nightmare (can't miss it, I promise).

Certain materials are used to create certain items AFTER being given quests, although you don't have to collect them after getting the quest (pick 'em up while you're out and about but don't go out of your way for them)

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Just got the Tomahawk achievement as well!