PDA

View Full Version : 3 doubles

wuki7
12-19-2010, 06:20 PM
please can someone help, been playing this since release, this is last ach and no joy

help !!!!!!!!!!!!

CitizenErasedUK
12-24-2010, 01:18 PM
It just is random luck. I found as soon as I got three doubles, I couldn't stop getting them!

Absolut Ink
01-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Took me 12 games to get 3 doubles and when I did the chivo didn't pop. I almost punched something. After a cool down I started the game back up to try it again and while loading it gave me the chivo.

dudeguy24
01-26-2011, 01:42 AM
I guess I must've been insanely lucky because I got this achievement on my first 3 rolls of my first game. :)

nascarjohn
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Defiantly all luck based. Got this yesterday.

Banes
02-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Yeah there's no way to really help with this achievement, it's just based on luck. All of the achievements are pretty easy to get, some just come quicker than others!

Rectal Exambot
02-07-2011, 11:36 PM
1 in 216 chance of rolling three doubles, just keep at it

luuwat
02-18-2011, 12:57 PM
wow, i got lucky also, just purchased today and rolled 3 doubles. i guess the time consuming one is out the way :)

as others have said, some ppl are more fortunate then others, but eventually everyone will get it :drunk

DeafeningLime
02-25-2011, 04:12 PM
yeah its the only achievement I have left on it...frustrating

nfgmusicPaul
03-16-2011, 12:55 PM
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoffer
04-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I got this achievement during my first game. I didn't even look at the achievements before playing my first game. I got all but 2 achievements after that game. When I saw this achievement, I thought how lucky I was that I got it. Rolling 3 pairs in a roll seems kind hard.

littlejay
04-08-2011, 04:12 PM
first game for me as well. i did find a tip on true achievements that may help any having trouble with it.

Once I gave this achievement some thought I found a way to abuse the system. Simply roll and see if you get a double. If you do, peachy. Roll again. If you do not recieve a double, hit the windows button before your piece begins to move. Then return to the game and resume it. You should be back at your previous roll without losing your saved double(s).

FlyersFan20
06-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Used littlejay's solution to great success. 200 in 90 minutes. Good stuff!

evilgenius76
10-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Littlejays solution works I got it after 5-10 minutes :Bounce:

StolenPaper18
11-18-2011, 08:23 PM
first game for me as well. i did find a tip on true achievements that may help any having trouble with it.

Once I gave this achievement some thought I found a way to abuse the system. Simply roll and see if you get a double. If you do, peachy. Roll again. If you do not recieve a double, hit the windows button before your piece begins to move. Then return to the game and resume it. You should be back at your previous roll without losing your saved double(s).

You are my hero.

After hours upon hours of mindless rolling, and getting two doubles in a row multiple times, I was about to give up until I read this. Worked like a charm.

10below
02-29-2012, 04:51 AM
I got this achievement during my first game. I didn't even look at the achievements before playing my first game. I got all but 2 achievements after that game. When I saw this achievement, I thought how lucky I was that I got it. Rolling 3 pairs in a roll seems kind hard.

Same here - got all but 2 in my first game, but this was one of the two achievements I still needed. I wish this was my old Monopoly game back home - seemed to always hit doubles with those dice.

Anyhow, I'll try however many games until I get bored, then I'll try that solution for backing out and rerolling.

dirge
05-12-2012, 08:49 PM

Worked a treat, thank you!

bigMikeSimons
07-04-2012, 09:08 AM
legend! Got it in no longer than 5 minutes :) thank you!