PDA

View Full Version : leaderboard issues?

stormshadow
12-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Whenever I try to view the leaderboards I getkicked out of the game. Is this happening to anyone else?

LogicGazer
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I've rebooted my phone, taken the battery out and let it sit, and the same thing happens. I hope the update coming out soon will fix issues. Especially, the option to disable the touch keys on the phone (I have a Samsung Focus). I'll be playing OMG or any game really, accidentally hit the magnifying glass and great, now I'm in Bing.

stormshadow
03-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I've rebooted my phone, taken the battery out and let it sit, and the same thing happens. I hope the update coming out soon will fix issues. Especially, the option to disable the touch keys on the phone (I have a Samsung Focus). I'll be playing OMG or any game really, accidentally hit the magnifying glass and great, now I'm in Bing.

Thank goodness. I was hoping I wasn't the only person in the world having the issue. I even took my phone in and traded it for another and the same thing happens. I hope the update fixes issues too, ESPECIALLY the touch keys on the phone. I get too swipe happy in Fruit Ninja and I am *constantly* in Bing. The update looks like it has some good improvements, especially the multitasking.

yamayamayaamaa
06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
This game has been out for so long and the leaderboard is still broken?!?

IEvil IMonkey
02-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Everytime I finish a game and the leaderboard loads up, I get booted out of the same

Same happens when I just try to view the leaderboards

Total crap!!