PDA

View Full Version : get off my lawn

BIGANT
12-20-2010, 03:00 AM
does anyone have this cheevo yet and if so how did you get it? i dont even think i have seen 100 freaks on the screen at home yet let alone a way to kill 100 of them in 10 seconds?

CraigRJ
12-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Yeah, got this a few days ago, wasn't even trying for it and it unlocked. The key for me seemed to be to have a base in an area with no roads, so Freaks could invade from all sides rather than be restricted to roads - so I setup a base on the edge of the island of Lundy (near Bristol in the UK) and the Freaks treated the sea as one massive road - with all the weapons firing on auto it unlocked easily...

larry69r
12-20-2010, 01:22 PM
i got it the other day all i can say was i was using a lvl 3 rocket launcher to just shoot stuff XD

DENAz666
12-21-2010, 03:11 AM
I found doing it at night was better, as there was more freaks around. Also I find that the higher the level of your base, the more freaks that are around.

I got it without even trying :P

-H-
12-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I got it quite easily too, as others have already said It's best to try for this at night when there are more freaks about, have a level 2 or higher base with upgraded turrets.

I also found that high level lasers are good for this as each blast has no range limit thus hitting and killing freaks in a straight line (try to position turrets on a roundabout with lots of radiating roads for this to work)

But quite frankly by the time you start upgrading a base to level 4, you probably will already have it without even trying.

BIGANT
12-23-2010, 06:13 PM
no this wont unlock for me. even when using the laser and rocket with manual aim and aiming at freaks that are miles away it still wont unlock for some reason. i know these kills are well over a kilometer away :(

DENAz666
12-24-2010, 12:20 AM
What level is your base? I was shooting them over a mile away with early level bases and it wasn't working either. It wasn't until my base was level 3/4 that it worked

BIGANT
12-28-2010, 02:10 AM
My current base is level 5 I'm going to try the laser to see if that helps

DENAz666
12-29-2010, 03:40 AM
My current base is level 5 I'm going to try the laser to see if that helps

Thats crazy, you should definately be able to get it by now. Just make sure you zoom right out and then try it :)