PDA

View Full Version : Epic level? & Other achievements

Akatsuki Sw1tch
12-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know what the requirements are for the epic level achievement? the guide for E.D says lvl 30 but i'm that now & no achievement, Plus there doesn't seem to be any rabbits in the fjords in this version of the game which makes the killer bunny one impossible.

Have they taken out any of the old achievements from E.D to make way for more in DKS?

olcsi2
12-27-2010, 11:51 AM
yes, they have taken that cheevo out.

and NO, its not impossible, just kill enough rabbits before getting your dragon tower. There are plenty of them in the broken valley.

Graivul
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
To Be honest, I got the bunny achievement whilst still in the Valley area before I had even gone to Sentinel Island.

Granted I was a level 13 I think it was and exploited a glitch where the bunny can't cross the water and pounded it from the other bank, but the point is there are enough bunnies there to accomodate the achievement easy.

Just remember to check the areas available in the Valley area and there are easily enough. I killed some in the starting area of the game, I killed lots of them in the Mercenary camp and the rest were just dotted about the Valley. There are some near the fortune teller woman too.

I actually only needed one and I was running to hand in a quest near the Maxos Temple and I stood on one without realising which is when the big bunny appeared and I improvised lol.

amkage
02-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Another way to kill it is to climb over a rock and shoot him with your bow...If you're level 15 or higher, you can use explosive arrows on him. Just be patient and shoot him and you'll get this achievement ever before going on the sentinel island.