PDA

View Full Version : Arena Time Shaver Tip

Mega Mayo Man
12-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Now I know this might seem ridiculously obvious but to be honest I never used it until now lol.

The compass on your HUD which illustrates North to South and objective diamonds etc also shows the red diamond locations of enemies making it a lot easier to find enemies in the crazy mazes of arenas.

Like I say it might seem ridiculously obvious but it's insane how much time you can shave off your total just by chasing diamonds rather than searching the horizons :P

If it helps even one person it's worth making this thread lolol

LynnTerra
12-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Which also especially comes in handy if "Vampire" is active. I *hate* that part.

Mega Mayo Man
12-22-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't know which debuff I hate more, Vampire or Close Combat as Mordecai lol

Just got my last achievement on this DLC, thank God it's over with!!

tweak4ever
01-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Which also especially comes in handy if "Vampire" is active. I *hate* that part.

agreed, its a pain, KILL KILL KILL

FrangaX
03-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Get some buddies in on the action who have a Lilith character and they should help in vampire rounds considerably.

forsakenh3ro
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM
or just have a 2nd player start the round as a lower leveled character and run through them really quick. Thats what i did.

JuSt BLaZe
08-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Now I know this might seem ridiculously obvious but to be honest I never used it until now lol.

The compass on your HUD which illustrates North to South and objective diamonds etc also shows the red diamond locations of enemies making it a lot easier to find enemies in the crazy mazes of arenas.

Like I say it might seem ridiculously obvious but it's insane how much time you can shave off your total just by chasing diamonds rather than searching the horizons :P

If it helps even one person it's worth making this thread lolol

So true, this makes things way faster & easier cause most of the enemies won't even move or get stuck...hunt these lunatics down.