PDA

View Full Version : Possible manuscript 3 glitch

victorvolt
12-21-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm sure that I just picked up page 3 of the manuscript, which is supposed to be 'the dark prescence wakes up', but it did not pop up the page in the corner of my screen like it normally would. Also, It's not showing up in my manuscript section of the menu. To give you a better idea: I looked at the white truck, and seein that I had gotten the thermos on my first playthrough (this being my second), I turned around, walked a bit, saw the page on the ground to the left of me, and collected it. As I was double checking my stats a minute later, it didn't show up. So, i first restarted the checkpoint, which didn't take me back far enough, then I exited and started from the beginning of the episode, and the error still persisted. What's going on here? Is my disc glitched?

Perax
12-21-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm sure that I just picked up page 3 of the manuscript, which is supposed to be 'the dark prescence wakes up', but it did not pop up the page in the corner of my screen like it normally would. Also, It's not showing up in my manuscript section of the menu. To give you a better idea: I looked at the white truck, and seein that I had gotten the thermos on my first playthrough (this being my second), I turned around, walked a bit, saw the page on the ground to the left of me, and collected it. As I was double checking my stats a minute later, it didn't show up. So, i first restarted the checkpoint, which didn't take me back far enough, then I exited and started from the beginning of the episode, and the error still persisted. What's going on here? Is my disc glitched?

According to this site colored collectibles guide, page 3 should be "Wake Fights a Taken With the Light", so probably you have it ?

"The Dark Presence Wakes Up" is a 'nightmare only' page and it's not where you described you found your.

victorvolt
12-22-2010, 05:06 AM
That does make sense now, I wasn't counting the title page as page 1. Merci beaucoup.