PDA

View Full Version : lag?

boomdizzle 2
12-22-2010, 04:48 AM
I havent quite decided whether or not to buy kinect and I was playing kinect adventures at my local best buy. I played three of the different modes and it was pretty fun but I couldent help but notice a lag of about 0.75 seconds of lag with the motion sensor. Im not sure if this is all of kinect or just this one. I wouldent be surprised if some different people acciedntly messed with it. Other than that and that everyone that walked by looked at me like was a weirdo, I was pretty satisfied with it.:)

RootsRockRiot87
12-22-2010, 04:50 AM
I get virtually no lag so maybe it's just that kinect?

rekikire
12-22-2010, 05:02 AM
You also have to take into account that there may be lag happening in the TV.

boomdizzle 2
12-22-2010, 02:01 PM
thats good to hear, it was really pissing me off on the one with all of the balls in the little hallway.

PulzationZ
12-22-2010, 10:00 PM
thats good to hear, it was really pissing me off on the one with all of the balls in the little hallway.

I don't notice any lag on Kinect Adventures, however I do on the rallyball activity. I think the activity was rushed and poorly designed. It's probably almost an exact copy of the rallyball prototype. Other games pretty much 1:1 though.

the boom 117
12-24-2010, 08:33 PM
I just got this and I haven't noticed any lag and it is a blast to play, I'm going to be getting Kinectimals and Kinect Sports soon.