PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space 2 Demo Lets Play!

ChizCafe
12-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Alright guys so I always wanted to do a Dead Space 2 Lets Play and when the game comes out this January I most definitely will because its funny as hell to hear someone talking/there reactions when they are easily frightened by everything in this game Lol. My friends are cracking up as well as my other subscribers, I did a Lets Play for the demo and wow it is funny Lol so maybe you guys want to listen and watch and check out the fun I had crapping my pants, I will be doing this entertaining stuff when the actual game comes out.

Enjoy!

Part 1 of Lets Play:
YouTube - Dead Space 2 Demo | Lets Play Part 1 [Day 21 of 25 Days of Christmas]

ChizCafe
12-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Here is Part 2 of my Lets Play, its pretty funny:
YouTube - Dead Space 2 Demo | Lets Play Part 2 [Day 22 of 25 Days of Christmas]

Vanilla Coke Zero
12-27-2010, 05:31 AM
i never understood this "let's play" shit... did someone start this? is it only one person? does everyone do it? i really don't see the point. i mean, i'd rather be playing the game than watching someone else do it. no offense. funny videos though. :)

TrishTheDish
12-28-2010, 01:34 PM
i never understood this "let's play" shit... did someone start this? is it only one person? does everyone do it? i really don't see the point. i mean, i'd rather be playing the game than watching someone else do it. no offense. funny videos though. :)
It originated from Something Awful before becoming a full on thing that many many people do now, as seen here:

http://lparchive.org/

They are often quite hilarious (especially the Silent Hill ones), and far from "shit" as you so eloquently put it.