PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make a toon deck and realized it's IMPOSSIBLE???

FUNGALSHAMBLER
12-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Ok I looked pretty thoroughly, but found the card list for the game. Here it is http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/995075-yu-gi-oh-5ds-decade-duels/faqs/61222
What I realized is they put in 3 toon cards (2 are monsters and 1 to find toon world), but there is no toon world in the game. Is there some secret to playing these creatures, or did the developers just flat out forget to put them in?

Nazka Asmodeus
12-22-2010, 02:07 PM
I use Toon Table of Content x3 in my Exodia deck to help trim it! Other than that, the reason why they only put Toon Gemini Elf and Toon Cannon Soldier is totally beyond me!

UK Dennis
12-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Maybe toon world is in one of the card packs released?

Edit: forget what I said. I think konami are just out of their minds

Foxhound300
12-24-2010, 11:12 PM
They did the same thing with Dark Magician. Skilled Dark Magician is in the game, but Dark Magician is not. I believe the plan is/was that they'll release the cards that are needed for these combos with DLC packs.

iHeartSlampigs
12-30-2010, 02:52 AM
I too have a few toon monsters but no toon world..

hydrosugar
01-03-2011, 04:47 AM
wait can you play toon monsters without toon world?

DeeJayMark
01-03-2011, 12:50 PM
wait can you play toon monsters without toon world?

Yes you can, well, the two monsters in the game can be played without Toon World.

VCutter
01-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Yes you can, well, the two monsters in the game can be played without Toon World.

Exactly.

The two toon monsters they've given us can still be used as they are with their own effects. The original effect of requiring Toon World just for their summoning wasn't added to those two. Toon Gemini Elf is a 1900-beatstick with hand destruction, Toon Cannon Soldier still has his effect damage, and neither requires tribute summoning. And Toon Table of Contents is probably the greatest deck-thinner in the entire game with no limit to how many times to play it in a single turn, perfect for some Exodia party time as Nazka said.

But it does make me wonder why they chose those two but not Toon Masked Sorcerer or Toon Goblin Attack Force which are in the same category.

Nazka Asmodeus
01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
But it does make me wonder why they chose those two but not Toon Masked Sorcerer or Toon Goblin Attack Force which are in the same category.

That and Blue Eyes Toon Dragon... for my dragon draw engine Exodia deck... :(

applepie774
01-04-2011, 06:00 AM
That and Blue Eyes Toon Dragon... for my dragon draw engine Exodia deck... :(

Can you please explain how that's possible? The only cards for that deck in the game is Blue Eyes and The White Stone of Legend. The Bamboo Sword cards aren't in the game like a few other important drawing cards. What techs do you use?

Nazka Asmodeus
01-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Can you please explain how that's possible? The only cards for that deck in the game is Blue Eyes and The White Stone of Legend. The Bamboo Sword cards aren't in the game like a few other important drawing cards. What techs do you use?

Well, as you mention, that deck isn't possible to make, as too many cards aren't in the game.. like Thunder Dragon, Cards of Consonance, Super Rejuvenation and the aforementioned BETD... I was only saying that BETD wasn't in the game to be on topic with the toon monsters! I never meant to say I was actually running that deck! :p

applepie774
01-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Well, as you mention, that deck isn't possible to make, as too many cards aren't in the game.. like Thunder Dragon, Cards of Consonance, Super Rejuvenation and the aforementioned BETD... I was only saying that BETD wasn't in the game to be on topic with the toon monsters! I never meant to say I was actually running that deck! :p

Oh I see. Dragon Exodia is my favorite variant so I was confused on how you could make it. Anyways, I'd like to make a Toon Deck but I just use the Toon Table to thin my deck out

Guardianz
02-03-2011, 08:38 AM
with toon gemini elf, an toon cannon solider, you dont actually need to have toon world on the field to play them, so thats where they found there retarded reasoning

shockerizgod
02-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Oh I see. Dragon Exodia is my favorite variant so I was confused on how you could make it. Anyways, I'd like to make a Toon Deck but I just use the Toon Table to thin my deck out

what is this dragon exodia deck?