PDA

View Full Version : can you still unlock or find pestilence

KILLING5PR33
12-22-2010, 05:58 PM
can you still find pestilence after you have completed the game and is riding with the horse death?

eiVaL
12-23-2010, 07:38 AM
well once you unlock the deeds you can call any of the 4 horses you want, the Unicorn is the only one you have to actually go break each time, if you havent unlocked the deeds, you can go find them again but according to the wikia you wont see a message or circle on the map when you get near it, but they should be in the same area that you first found them

kdrcraig
12-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah just complete the 4 Horses challenge, it'll be a lot quick doing that and getting the deeds then trying to go find any of them again.

KILLING5PR33
12-23-2010, 03:13 PM
sorry bro i guess you misunderstood my question but i already found the answer thanks. i was missing one of the 4 horses and i already finished the game and just wanted to know if i could still get the fourth horse even after i passed the game and by the way you still can..

Bonkekook
12-23-2010, 10:01 PM
I found Pestilence and War, but both of them died(I'm horrible with horses, lol). Just to be clear, you're saying that I may be able to find them in the spot where I originally ran into their "circle"?

Now that I've been stuck with the regular undead horse I'm ready to give up on riding and walk/fast travel to every location from here on out. Going to be a lot more careful with the third legendary horse.

KILLING5PR33
12-23-2010, 10:16 PM
yeah this game it seems like u can always find them back again even if you die.