PDA

View Full Version : PP glitch

Enix2000
12-22-2010, 08:25 PM
not sure if this happened to anyone lese but for some reason the counter wont go up. after fights it just stays at 129 ??? unless I get PP as a item like from a chest or for completeing something. Help? I'm worried because at the end where everyone is grinding what am I going to do if I cant get the points after the fights? I can still use the pints you get after leveling up but thats it for now? I thought about saving my game to a card deleting the game from my box and putting it back on but that might just cause more trouble??? any ideas?

Ray5555
12-25-2010, 11:38 AM
not sure if this happened to anyone lese but for some reason the counter wont go up. after fights it just stays at 129 ??? unless I get PP as a item like from a chest or for completeing something. Help? I'm worried because at the end where everyone is grinding what am I going to do if I cant get the points after the fights? I can still use the pints you get after leveling up but thats it for now? I thought about saving my game to a card deleting the game from my box and putting it back on but that might just cause more trouble??? any ideas?

You don't get much PP. Only during story boss fights do you get PP. Or from acquiring certain titles.

Enix2000
12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
You don't get much PP. Only during story boss fights do you get PP. Or from acquiring certain titles.

so if I can make it to the end and start killing the 6 gods I should be ok? I'll get the PP from the titles and the bosses. then just repeat the bosses right?