PDA

View Full Version : Create Chains?

NeMiiZz
12-23-2010, 06:56 AM
I am completely confused on how to do these Create chains. I just cant seem to work it out. Any help?

Sn1gaaaZ
12-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Haha yeah, I also was totally irritated by those cause I thought you have to decorate your map or something on your own to get them. When you are on a level somewhen you see on your top left of your screen an icon showing up with a creating element like Paint Brush, Animal icon, etc. So you have to fill the marked place (flashing column) with a creating tool which shows you at the moment. When you've done all requirements you'll become one Create Chain and after some minutes new symbols going to appear for your next Create Chain, they appear without doing anything else on the level.

NeMiiZz
12-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Haha yeah, I also was totally irritated by those cause I thought you have to decorate your map or something on your own to get them. When you are on a level somewhen you see on your top left of your screen an icon showing up with a creating element like Paint Brush, Animal icon, etc. So you have to fill the marked place (flashing column) with a creating tool which shows you at the moment. When you've done all requirements you'll become one Create Chain and after some minutes new symbols going to appear for your next Create Chain, they appear without doing anything else on the level.

Cheers dude that was doing my head in!

thepaxman
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I've done all the challenges on the first two levels, yet am missing a couple of chains on each... there is no icon showing up in the top left corner.

Do I have to do more challenges in other levels to unlock the chains or is it a case of waiting a while in that level before it shows up?

thepaxman
01-02-2011, 07:03 PM
To answer my own question - yes, you just have to wait a few minutes for the chain to show up, eventually.

Jedi sy
01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
To answer my own question - yes, you just have to wait a few minutes for the chain to show up, eventually.

LOL I had the same trouble, looking for what it wanted next, then realised if you just mess about for a few minutes the next chain will apper.

Suki
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
i think what they wanted players to do is whenever the icon appears with the light beam u do the chain there and then, which means the lvl look nice and decorated by about the 6th challenge.