PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Oboro!!!

ReD sAtAnIcUs
06-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I didnt see any posts on this and I'm suprised... Can anyone give me tips on beating Oboro the 2nd time with all his Ninja, he bassicly rapes me, I start off well, but then the 3 ninja and the 3 Oboros all attack Raigar at the same time killing him and by process of elimination all the other characters, and reviving is no good as theyre just immediately killed the next round, I have tried soo many times now and numerous strategies trying to elliminate all the ninja before Oboro, or just concentrating all attacks on Oboro himself, but there are just too many enemies and I get owned every time, and solutions?

Shaaady Souljah
06-08-2007, 10:56 PM
if no one gets back to you within the next day or two, give Wreckon Dracgon a shout... i think that is how you spell his name ;)

sorry for putting your name out here, but you are the enchanted arms master i hear. :p

Bob the Hick
06-09-2007, 03:44 PM
I beat this battle on the second try with the four humans chars that you get (although I don't remember their lvls or stats). DONT KILL OBORO'S COPIES this is because they get strronger every time that you kill them and he duplicates himself, always leave 1 alive if possible. I targeted Oboro first because he can easily kill you in one move with his EX. Remember to bring items for healing and resurrection. It also helps to have your EX gauge full and use Stun Bead Flare on Oboro with a combo. That is all the help I can give because I did this battle about a month ago and dont remember any stats.

ThrawnOmega
06-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Here's how I did it: It helps if your EX is full at the start of the fight, so you can cast strong EX spells. Focus everything you've got on wiping out the Ninjas on turn 1 and 2. I was able to kill them all on the first turn. With them gone, you'll have fewer enemy combo attacks to worry about. Then, take all of Oboro's copies except 1. If they all go, Oboro will just make new ones. With the Ninjas gone then, focus on Oboro.

ThrawnOmega
06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
I forgot to add that Atsuma's 50% paramater boost spell and Raigar's 100%boost EX are very helpful. I'd use them after you've killed off the Ninjas.